twenty-four; masterplan

chapter twenty-four❝ you are the best thing, thats ever been mine ❞master plan

chapter twenty-four
you are the best thing, thats ever been mine
master plan

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy stands with Scott and Isaac in the locker room. "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles." Noah says, "His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means," Noah pauses, knowing that Stiles would never leave without the Jeep, "Hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

Isaac speaks up, "We'll call you."

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott says, attempting to make Noah feel better

Sheriff nods, "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?"

He walks away, and Coach walks over. "McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

Scott nods, "Yeah, I know, coach." Finstock begins to walk away, but turns back.

"All right. I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg." Scott smiles, understanding in a weird way. "I'm just saying we, I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

Coach walks away, Kennedy crossing her arms over her chest. "Is that everyone?" She asks.

Isaac steps forward. "I think so." Something loud causes him to turn around, and Scott throws Stiles's locker door on the ground. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we all are." Scott tells him, handing Isaac Stiles's shoe

Isaac looks down, "But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Scott turns around, the two of them stopping when they see Derek. Kennedy looks at Derek, who motions her to walk over. Scott frowns as Kennedy listens, stepping next to her cousin promptly. She never would have done that before.

"We need to talk." Derek says.

Suddenly, Peter steps into view, placing a hand on Kennedy's shoulder. "All of us."

Scott looks at Peter in shock. "Holy shit." He says quietly. "What the hell is this?"

Derek hummed, "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station."