seventy-nine: the beast of beacon hills

chapter seventy-nine❝  they told me all of my cages were mentalso i got wasted like all my potential  ❞the beast of beacon hills

❝  they told me all of my cages were mental
so i got wasted like all my potential 
the beast of beacon hills

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"I am so over being related to the villains."

Malia and Braeden looked at Kennedy. Lydia was still chasing down Parrish, but she had stopped by the McCall house just in time to tell everyone the news. That Kennedy was related to the Beast of Gevaudan, and that the Argents were also related to the Beast. Kennedy had read the journal, including the small note that Allison wrote.

Stiles looked towards Kennedy. "I mean, not everyone-"

"I'm related to Peter, Kate, Gerard, Deucalion was my almost stepdad, Valack was my mom's cousin, my mom raised Theo Raeken, and now I'm related to the Beast." Kennedy listed off as she looked between them. "I even dated a Nogitsune!"

Stiles saw the look on Malia and Braedens faces. "What?" Kennedy turned around, seeing their expressions. "What? What did we do?"

"Tell them."

Malia glared at Braeden before looking at her sister. "You know how my mother wants to kill me? I think she might want to kill you too. Both of you, maybe."

The expression on Stiles's face changed as he shook his head. "Okay, uh, that's disconcerting. I should probably have a gun." Stiles looked at Braeden. Malia and Kennedy slowly turned towards the mercenary.

"I'm not giving you a gun."

Stiles narrowed his eyes. "You have a gun. The Desert Wolf who is trying to kill me and my girlfriend has a gun. I think I should probably have a gun." He made the argument, causing both Hale sisters to look over at Braeden.

The mercenary looked at Stiles expectantly. She reached back, pulling out a hand gun. She held it out, unloading it. Kennedy watched as Braeden tossed the gun, only for Stiles to fumble with it in the air, before letting it fall to the floor of the McCall hallway. Stiles scratched his chin, looking back at Malia.

"I probably shouldn't have a gun."

༺❀༻

The night ended and the following day began. Kennedy walked through the hallway and into the living room of the Stilinski house. "Babe, where are the car keys!?" Stiles called out from his bedroom.

"Check the guest room!" Kennedy replied. Kennedy had been spending the night with Stiles. After finding out about being related to Chris, she didn't really want to go home for the night. Her mom was still looking for Peter, but would be checking in soon.

The Hale walked towards the kitchen, seeing a pile of mail. Kennedy sighed as she leaned towards it, looking through the different letters. Kennedy saw things sent to both her and Stiles, mostly college brochures. Stiles came out of his room, slowing down as he saw Kennedy looking up. "You already applied, didn't you?" He asked her as he walked over.