sixty-three: dreamcatchers

chapter sixty-three❝so i embrace the terror, my soul is yours to keep❞dreamcatchers

chapter sixty-three
so i embrace the terror, my soul is yours to keep
dreamcatchers

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"Okay. Hands on the wheel, at 10:00 and 2:00."

"Actually, the recommended position is now 9:00 and 3:00. At 10:00 and 2:00, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs."

Kennedy sits in the backseat of the car, sitting next to Kira. In the front seats, were Malia and Lydia. Malia, in the drivers seat. "Mine would heal." Malia deadpanned.

"Save your strength." Said Lydia. "And try not to destroy your beautiful new car. 9:00 and 3:00."

Malia looks down at the car, looking at the shift. Kennedy watched as Malia purses her lips together, pushing on the gas. "All right. Just ease into it. There you go."

"Please shut up."

Kira held up her hands, "No problem. Shutting up."

They watched Malia slowly turn the car down to the wrong side of the road "Other way." Kennedy said

"Other way," Kira said, waving her finger, "Uh, other way."

Lydia sighed, "We are now off the road, this is not the road." Lydia says.

"Other way."

Kennedy looked ahead of them, "Malia, please go the other way." She said as the car began to beep

Malia looked down, "What is that? What is beeping?"

"The car's telling you not to run into the tree." Lydia told the Tate, "Turn the wheel." Kennedy's eyes widen, "Malia!" The car swiftly moved just before they collide into the tree.

Kennedy scoots forward, "And try to stay on the actual road." She says to Malia. The Hale suddenly
flies back as the car turns into a sharp U.

Kira nods, "Okay, sure. Uh, this is called a U-turn."

"You said, Turn the wheel." Malia quietly said to Lydia. The Tate straightens the car.

"Maybe you should press a little harder on the gas," Lydia whispers. Suddenly, Kira and Kennedy fall on top of each other as Malia presses harshly on the pedal, the car speeding down the road

Kennedy groaned, "God, I will throw up,"

"Don't you dare!" Lydia hissed, turning to point at Kennedy. The redhead looked back at the windshield. "Okay, just turn up here." She says, Malia takes a harsh turn. "Slowly!" Malia stomps on the break. "Go," The car speeds down the road.