forty-four: echo house

!due to the mature theme of this chapter, readers discretion is advised!
!also prepare to cry i'm torturing you from here on out!
but happy birthday to dylan o'brien cant wait for our proposal & the wedding<3

!due to the mature theme of this chapter, readers discretion is advised!!also prepare to cry i'm torturing you from here on out!but happy birthday to dylan o'brien cant wait for our proposal & the wedding<3

chapter forty-four
i want you bad but it's come down to nothing
echo house

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Usually, when your boyfriend tries to kill you, you stay away. Unless you're Kennedy Hale. In fact, in Kennedy's case, she's decided to stay closer. Peter looked at his daughter. "I cant believe I'm letting you do this." He mumbled.

"Someone needs to keep an eye on Stiles." Kennedy told him. The two of them stood in the lobby of Eichen House. Stiles would be there in an hour or so. Until then, she would spend her time getting checked in.

It was a weird plan, actually. Stiles wanted to spend the weekend there to protect everyone from himself, but Kennedy had forced him to agree to let her tag along. That way, he wouldn't be alone, and she could stop him if he did go Nogitsune on the other patients. They kept this a secret to everyone but their own parents. Peter didn't want to agree, especially after realizing Kennedy has another sibling out there somewhere, but he didn't want to slip that he had cheated on Sloane either. So, here he was.

Peter sighed, handing her her stuffed bunny. "Alright, fine." He said slowly, pulling her into a hug. "If something happens, call me as soon as you can." Kennedy slowly nods, hugging her dad tightly. She was wearing a gray shirt and sweat pants, like most people here. The nurse standing at the door waits for Kennedy. She smiles softly at her dad, walking away.

Kennedy looks around, "Okay, so would it be wrong if I said this looks like a nightmare?" She said sarcastically to the nurse.

"Nope, thats what most people say." The woman stated blandly. Kennedy rose a brow, nodding slowly. "This is your room." She bummed, opening what practically looked like a cell door. A girl was already in the room, but she wasn't looking at Kennedy. "Doors will be locking in thirty minutes."

"Thanks," Kennedy mumbled, turning to the girl on the other bed. "Hi,"

Turning around, a surprised look is on the girls face. Even Kennedy is surprised. "Kenny?"

"Malia?" Both girls give each other bone crushing hugs. Pulling away, Kennedy looks the girl up and down. "What the hell are you doing here?"

The Tate purses her lips. "My dad sent me here." She said sadly. After Malia was completely honest with her dad, he thought that her time lost really affected her. So, he sent her to Eichen for a few weeks so they could determine what's wrong.