four; magic bullet

chapter four❝ i know the feeling haunt you ❞magic bullet

chapter four
i know the feeling haunt you
magic bullet

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Derek looks around the little girls room. His eyebrows furrowed as his hand grazed the furniture.  Kennedy felt drawn to this room, it triggered memories, memories she didn't know were hers. He wandered closer to the room, studying the stuffed animal collection his cousin used to have.

Or rather, the lack of stuffed animals.

Every single one, was gone. Derek's eyes glossed over as he slowly sits on the small bed, noticing the missing bunny that was once there. He knew, the alpha knew who she was.

The alpha knew Kennedy.

༺❀༻

༺❀༻

The three girls walk down the halls of Beacon Hills together. "Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asks the Argent, looking over in surprise.

"We're just studying together." Allison shrugs.

Lydia and Kennedy look at each other, before looking back at Allison. "Just studying never ends with just studying." Kennedy explains. Kennedy felt in her element as she looked at her two friends. Sure, she was friends with Scott and Stiles, but that never stopped her from being just as feminine as someone like Lydia. It was what made her different, in her other friend group. The two boys were always the nerdy, goofy pair, while Kennedy was the pretty popular athletic one. And with Lydia, the two rose to the top of Beacon Hill High's food pyramid. Though; Kennedy wasn't nearly as cocky about it as the strawberry blond. Thats why the two evened each other out. Lydia boosted Kennedy's confidence, while Kennedy made sure to keep Lydia somewhat humble.

Key word: somewhat.

"It's like, getting into a hot tub." Lydia begins, stopping at the bottom of the stairs. "Somebody eventually cops a feel." Lydia and Kennedy take a fews steps up the stairs.

Allison purses her lips, racing to follow them. "Well, so what are you saying?" Kennedy narrows her eyes, her and Lydia sharing another knowing look.