sixty: smoke and mirrors

chapter sixty❝ you fooled me from the start ❞smoke and mirrors

chapter sixty
you fooled me from the start
smoke and mirrors

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"You two are not going to Mexico," Noah Stilinski hissed as he shut the door to his office. Kennedy and Stiles stood side by side. Kennedy tilted her head to the side, silently wondering how Noah could stop her from going to Mexico

Stiles held up his hand? "Dad, Scott, and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico. Okay? I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico." He snapped. Kennedy nods, seeing Stiles's point.

Noah walked around his desk, inhaling deeply. "Okay. Even if Deaton is right about this," Stiles nods, "The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels."

"Mr. Stilinski,"

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points." Noah listed off.

Stiles cuts in, "Dad, I can't just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices. Okay? Someone needs to go down there right now, find them, and rescue them." He tells his father, "Ken and I are going." Kennedy's eyes are wide as she slowly looks back at Noah.

"I can keep you from going."

Kennedy shakes her head, "You can't stop me," She said with an innocent smile. Stiles and Noah both turned to look at the Hale, before turning to each other again.

"I'd find a way."

"I can throw you in a cell."

Stiles speaks up, "I'd have Kennedy break me out," He bluntly stated.

Kennedy gasped, clutching Stiles's arm. "It'd be like a cute escape room date!" She gushed with a grin. Stiles flashed a smile for a moment, before turning back to his dad.

Noah sighed as he shook his head. "Stiles, please. Just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye!" Kennedy poured, feeling slightly offended by the psychic comment. "Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book three flights to Mexico." Kennedy rose a brow, looking at Stiles. "We'll all go. Okay?"

Stiles bites his tongue, "Okay, okay, great. Do I get a gun?" He asked as he clasped his hands together.

"No. I think your girlfriend with claws is enough," Noah said, causing Kennedy to smile wide.