eighty-five: radio silence

chapter eighty-fiveradio silence

chapter eighty-five
radio silence

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Danielle screamed. Her wrists burned from the ropes around them and her body ached from being tossed around violently on the back of a horse. Of course she had to get taken. Of course she was now forgotten just like so many other people in Beacon Hills.

The ground hit her back hard. She wriggled on the ground as the ropes around her wrists disappeared in puffs of green smoke. Her heeled boots dug into the ground as she slid back, nearly missing the hands wrapping around her arms. She looked back, eyes wide.

"Stiles?"

"Dani?"

Stiles's eyes got even bigger. "You remember me!"

The girl with pink hair looked over the human boys form. She blinked repeatedly. "I do now," Danielle said softly. She stared at him with wide eyes and slacked jaws. "Holy shit, you're real!"

The two of them barely had time to react as they were pulled out of the path of a nearby Ghost Rider's horse. Stiles Stilinski grunted as he was harshly shoved into a stone pillar. His brown eyes blew wide as he looked into the eyes of Sloane Valet. She tilted her head slowly, a smile on her face. "Nice to see you again, pretty boy." She hummed sweetly. Dani, who was shoved against the next pillar over, looked over at the unfamiliar face in front of her.

Peter Hale looked over at Stiles, a look of dismay on his face. "It had to be you." He bitterly mumbled.

The crowd continued to scream and run around as the Ghost Riders eventually made their exits. Stiles looked between them in shock, confusion, and realization as he saw Kennedy Hale's parents. Kennedy Hale, not Kennedy Stallard. Danielle's mouth hung open as she looked at Sloane in particular. Kennedys' parents. Her real ones.

Oh, shit.

"Peter? Sloane?" Stiles followed them through the station. "What are you doing here? How are you here?"

"What do you mean how am I here? I'm here. You are here. We are all here. Now, get the hell away from me, Stiles." Peter walked through casually, bitter annoyance in his tone.

Stiles looked over at Dani as Peter sat on his bench. Danielle looked over at Sloane, who seemed to be doing the same thing. "What the hell are you two doing?"

"I'm waiting for my train," Sloane said simply. Danielle and Stiles made eyecontact. What the hell?

The Stilinski blinked at the separated couple in front of him. "Okay, did you not just see that?"

"See what?"

"The horses, the hogtied businessmen with the magically dissolving ropes?" Stiles stood up straight, looking around. "I'm sorry, did anyone just see that?"