twenty-five; tattoo

chapter twenty-five❝  acting stupid for fun, all we needed was love ❞tattoo

chapter twenty-five
  acting stupid for fun, all we needed was love
tattoo

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Dear Diary,

Spending the summer with your dad after not having seen him for six years, watching him get murdered, and then come back to life, is pretty weird. What's even weirder is seeing Peter Hale be a father figure. What's even weirder than that, is living with him and Derek.

At least, though, after pining over Stiles since sophomore year, I'm finally able to call him my boyfriend. My boyfriend who my dad and Derek hate. At least he's not someone like Scott, though, right? Actually, Derek said he'd rather me date Scott, I take it back.

"Oh, come on, I'd be hot with a tattoo!"

Peter looks at Kennedy with a rose brow. "First of all, if Stiles told you that, I'll kill him. Second of all, no."

Kennedy groans as she follows her dad into his kitchen. "Come on, we've been hanging out all summer and you don't even let me do anything fun."

"Maybe because your definition of fun is getting tattoos." Peter said with a sarcastic smile. Kennedy slouched her shoulders, raising a brow. "You can go with them, how about that?"

Kennedy smiles wide, kissing her dads cheek. "Thanks, Daddy!" She chimed. She hopped up the stairs to her room, where her phone sat. Sliding on her denim jacket over her dress, she dials her boyfriend.

"Hello, gorgeous," A voice says into the phone.

Kennedy places a hand on her hip. "Scott, where's Stiles?" She asks right away.

Scott pouts in defeat, sad she noticed to fast. He looks at Stiles. "He's driving. You're on speaker, by the way."

Stiles leans to the phone. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hi, handsome." Kennedy says with a smile. "How far away are you guys?"

"Pulling up now." Stiles said.

Scott looked at the phone, "Did you get Peter to say yes?" He asked.

Kennedy walked down the stairs, "I got him to say yes to me joining, but not yes to me getting one." She complained, sticking her tongue out at Peter before walking out of the apartment.

"Well, then you can get one when you turn eighteen." Stiles told her. In all honesty, he didn't really want Kennedy to get a tattoo yet. Scott was getting one, and Stiles hated the design. Stiles was worried, with Kennedy's indecisiveness, she'd hate hers too. However, if she really wanted one, he'd join her as emotional support.