sixty-two: parasomnia

chapter sixty-two❝ can we always be this close forever and ever? ❞parasomnia

chapter sixty-two
can we always be this close forever and ever?
parasomnia

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Stiles Stilinski slowly rolled in his bed, reaching over to drape his arm over Kennedy. The boy's eyes opened, noticing there was no Kennedy there. Usually Stiles woke up first, and he had to drag Kennedy out of bed. So, noticing she wasn't there was different for him.

Stiles slowly sat up, looking around. Kennedy's pajamas were in the corner of the room, where she usually left them. He slid out of bed, smelling the scent of food. The boys stomach grumbled, causing him to urgently rush out of the room.

Kennedy stood in the kitchen, placing down a plate of pancakes on the counter. She slowly looked up. "Good morning, handsome!" The girl chimes with a big smile on her face. Stiles walks further into the kitchen, staring at Kennedy in curiosity as she pecks his lips. "I made breakfast!"

"I see that," Stiles says, slowly sliding into a seat at the table. He watches his girlfriend slide a fresh plate and fork over to him. "You really didn't have to,"

"Oh, I know," Kennedy shrugged as she placed a small plate of bacon down as well. She grabbed herself a plate and fork. "But I woke up early after my phone call from Eichen, and figured this would be a good way to start our first day of senior year,"

Stiles put food on his plate as he looks at the Hale. "What did Eichen call you about?" He asks her.

Kennedy pursed her lips together, cutting a pancake. "It was just my dad, nothing crazy," The Hale girl explained quietly. Stiles frowned but said nothing. Kennedy took a bite of her food, smiling at Stiles. "I love you, you know that?"

Stiles turned to look at the Hale, "Yeah. I do." He leaned over, pecking her lips quickly. He could taste the syrup on her lips as he slowly pulled away. "And I love you."

༺❀༻

Kennedy put her large bag on her shoulder, following Stiles up the stairs towards the entrance of Beacon Hills High School. "So you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?"

"Speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago," Stiles explains.

"Which means what?"

Stiles looks at his girlfriend. "Who speeds?" He asks. Malia walks over, listening to the conversation. "People trying to get away from something."

"Well, how many tickets do you have?" Kennedy asks.

"None."