eight; lunatic

chapter eight❝ 'cause we're fighting over what we do ❞lunatic

chapter eight
'cause we're fighting over what we do
lunatic

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Allison asks, raising a brow.

Kennedy looks over at the Argent, a smirk on her face. "You are newly single, and you need a surge of confidence." She explains.

"But is a mini photoshoot really going to do that?" Allison asks, eyeballing the many outfits Kennedy had put together.

The Stallard hums as she picks up the first one. "Imagine your confidence when you post a photo of you looking hot in that dress, and all the comments are telling you just that." Allison sends a playful look, taking the dress from Kennedy's hand.

Kate Argent knocks on the door, "Whats up, Ladies," She grins, observing the scene.

"Hi, Ms. Argent, not much!" Kennedy hums, picking up a pair of her own heels she brought over.

"Oh, god, never call me that again," Kate groans, "I feel like a grandma. Just call me Kate."

Kennedy smiles, sitting on Allisons bed as she looks up, "Well, Kate, now that Allison is officially back on the market, I wanted to make her feel as good as ever with a bit of a makeover and photoshoot." She explains, pointing to the many outfits, and the three makeup bags she brought over.

Kate hums, "Wow, that is so sweet of you, Kenny. Especially considering you're also friends with Scott." The teenage girls look at one another, pursing their lips. "What's he doing tonight, anyways?" Allison's aunt asks.

"Well, when I last talked to Stiles, he decided it was best if it was just him and Scott hanging out. Stiles probably wants to get Scott drunk for the first time to make him feel a bit better." Kennedy chuckles.

Kate nods, "Ah, yes, the breakup drunk followed by the breakup hangover." She mumbles, sitting on the bed next to the Stallard. "I have had a few of those in my time." She turns her head, looking at Kennedy. "What about you? Any bad break ups?"

Allison sits at her chair, watching as her aunt studies her friend closely. "Uh, I had a break up over the summer, he broke up with me for my best friend." Kate grimaces, "We fixed everything, though. No bad blood."

"And no new boys?" Kate asks. "What about that other boy you two are friends with, Allison?" The youngest Argent looks up, frowning.

Kennedy giggles. "Stiles?" Kate nods, resting her head in her hands. "Stiles has been my best friend just as long as Scott. They're like, my entire world." She explains, smiling softly. "But no, I wouldn't call him a new boy,"

Kate clicks her tongue, nodding, "Alright, well I'll leave you two lovely ladies alone. Don't have too much fun," She winks before shutting the door.