thirty-five: alpha pact

chapter thirty-five❝ i built these walls to watch 'em crumble down ❞alpha pact

chapter thirty-five
i built these walls to watch 'em crumble down
alpha pact

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy and Stiles stood on the roof top together. Deucalion finally had Scott, and that meant he was closer to having Kennedy too. "What do we do?" Kennedy asked. "Scott is gone!"

"I know that, okay?" Stiles yells, running his hand through his hair. Kennedy and him looked around. "We should wake up Derek, right?"

Kennedy nods, "Right! My cousin," She whispered. "Forgot I wasn't Kennedy Stallard for a minute," The two teens rush back down the steps, back to a still unconscious Derek. "Okay, how do we wake him up?"

Stiles kneels down, instantly punching Derek in the face. "Derek, come on!" Kennedy jumps every time Stiles hits Derek. She winced, knowing it probably hurt him more than Derek. Suddenly, the elder Hale's eyes opened, and he caught Stiles's arm mid swing

Derek looked around, "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom."

"She took her?" Derek asked.

Stiles nods, "Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay?" He explained, "So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

Kennedy and Stiles pulled Derek up to their feet, "What about Cora?" He asked,

"Isaac has her, we're going to stay back and hold off cops as much as we can." Kennedy explained to her cousin, "Just go find the others, okay?"

Derek patted Kennedy's back, walking away. Kennedy looked at Stiles, who sighed. "I miss when we had normal dates," He mumbled.

Kennedy looked around the hospital, holding her hand out for Stiles. "Like when?" She asked with a smile. It was a bad time, for both of them, but Kennedy was always the one who made Stiles smile even in the worse of times.

"Like when we went to the movies and we actually watched the movie while other teenagers made out in the back." Stiles began. He placed his hands in hers, the two walking down the hall. "Or when we went to a coffee shop every day for a week before going to the lake."

The Hale hummed, "That was fun, huh?" She giggled. "Or, what about when we drove the Jeep to that lookout to watch the sunset?" She said. Stiles nods, remembering the moment. Kennedy wrapped her arms around Stiles, "I love you, and we're going to fix this. Okay?"