eighty-seven: heartless

chapter eighty-sevenheartless

heartless

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"Kennedy just moved him with her mind!"

Kennedy snarled. "I'm doing more than that." Kennedy swung her fist, and Theo slammed into the ground. Kennedy walked closer, her claws growing quickly. Kennedy stomped her foot down, the heel of her boot landing on the throat of Theo Raeken. "I'm going to kill him."

"Kennedy, don't!"

The Hale whipped her head around. Scott and Liam came rushing over. She craned her neck, throwing up her hand. Scott and Liam froze in place. They both looked at their feet. They gruntled and wobbled but they were unable to move. Kennedy's expression faltered, shocked by these new powers. She looked back at them, directly at Scott.

"Why shouldn't I make him feel the way I felt when he killed me? When he killed us?"

Scott shook his head. "Listen, Ken, I swear, he's going right back in the ground!"

Liam's eyes widen in alarm. "You can't!" Everyone looked at him. "He remembers Stiles."

"I remember Stiles. And Dani. And my mother." Kennedy said. She looked back at Theo. She had never felt such hatred for someone like she did for him. She pressed her heel down further. Theo could feel his throat closing in, he grabbed her ankle, trying to get any air.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam explained.

Scott looked over. "Or he could kill us."

Liam looked between everyone with worry. "Looks he's my responsibility! Noshiko gave me the sword." Kennedy looked at the Dunbar. She released her hand, letting the boys move again. They both stumbled forward.

"That's Kira's sword." Kennedy snarled.

Hayden walked over, this time Kennedy didn't stop her. The teenage girl stood in between them all. "You're both right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers." She explained, looking between Scott and Kennedy. "But for right now-"

"He goes back now."

"Except Liam's the one with the sword," Theo breathed out.

"Shut up!"

Everyone shouted at Theo at once. Kennedy looked between them all, stepping off Theo's throat. Scott and Liam started to make their way to the next room, Kennedy following suit. Hayden looked at the werecoyote. "Malia,"