eighty: apotheosis

chapter eighty❝  you like the power you havehope you get caught in the law  ❞apotheosis

chapter eighty
you like the power you have
hope you get caught in the law 
apotheosis

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Sloane stared at her daughter, "You saw him?"

"Yeah, of course I did. I had the vision and everything. Hell, I practically felt the Argents shooting him" Kennedy said as she frowned. "Why?"

"You can't fight the Beast."

Kennedy shook her head, following her mom through the Animal Clinic. "I'm sorry, what?"

Sloane walked through the room filled with cats. They hissed and clawed their cages as the two werewolves walked by. "Sebastien remembers who he is, meaning he will recognize any Valet's, including yourself," Sloane explained to her daughter as they entered the main front room of the clinic. Stiles and Deaton were in the exam room, talking about Mason.

"I don't think he will know he's my ancestoral uncle," Kennedy argued, tossing her hands to her side. She watched Sloane put her hands on her hips, sighing loudly.

"Kennedy, I can guarantee Sebastien will know something," Sloane said as she looked towards the back door of the Animal Clinic. Scott and Liam came walking inside, a Dread Doctor between them. Sloane and Kennedy walked over quickly, entering the exam room.

Scott looked at Deaton with wide eyes. "He's still alive."

Sloane moved quickly towards the Dread Doctor. Kennedy watched as Stiles and Deaton cleared the exam table, all of them working to put him down on the surface. Kennedy moved slowly closer, remembering the story of the Beast of Gevaudan. Sloane stood in between Scott and Deaton, "Can you keep him alive?"

"I'm not sure he technically is alive." Deaton pointed out to the female Alpha.

"Screw keeping him alive," Liam mumbled as Kennedy stood next to him. "How do we get him to talk?"

Stiles fiddled with his hands as he spoke up, "Personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough." Kennedy frowned, narrowing her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Come,"

Liam straightened his back, "Did you hear that?" He asked. Stiles and Deaton looked at the werewolves in confusion.

"Come to me," A male's voice seemed to echo in everyone's ears. Sloane looked at Kennedy. "To me." The Dread Doctor shot up, a high pitched sound causing everyone to groan in pain as they covered their ears. Kennedy nearly fell to the ground as she watched everything around them shake. Sloane stumbled into the wall, watching as the Dread Doctor slid off the exam table.

Scott looked up, watching his Beta move forwards. "Liam, wait!" He shouted. The Dread Doctor held out his arm, a wave of electric energy shooting towards Liam. The Beta fell back, hitting the cabinets before landing on the floor. Kennedy watched as the Dread Doctor looked at her, holding a finger to where his lips would be. She frowned in confusion, watching him walk out the door.