sixty-one: creatures of the night

chapter sixty-one❝maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year❞creatures of the night

chapter sixty-one
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year
creatures of the night

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Dear Diary,

You would think after five months without Peter or Derek, I'd be more of a mess than I was before. However, with the weekly phone calls from Derek, my visit to Paris to see Isaac, and Ethan and Jackson sending me designer handbags from London, I can say it hasn't been so bad.

Okay, I'm totally excluding the more important parts.

Ever since Derek moved away, I've been staying primarily with Scott and Melissa, but I do spend a lot of nights at either Malia or Stiles's places. Ever since Malia and I found out we were sisters, we've spent so much more time together. Mr. Tate doesn't seem to mind either, I think he enjoys the company. Over summer, the girls and I made sure to go out every Thursday. We'd pick a different place to eat every week, trying new foods and nearly choking when it's something gross. Lydia or I usually paid. Not that either of us minded.

Liam has been definitely a pain. I mean, I still hate him, but he's learning. Scott tells me to be patient, but that's kind of hard when I want to punch the kid in the throat with my heel. Speaking of Scott, he and I have been working together, as Alphas usually do. And yes, I still barge into his room unannounced to use his shower.

Last but not least, there's Stiles. There's so much I could say about how he and I have been, but to put it simply; amazing. Ever since the Nogitsune, Stiles and I have been a constant for one another. We are always there when the other needs help. He helps me think of new ways to help Malia study. That, and I'm the better cook. Usually when I'm over, I make him and Noah either some kind of pasta or chicken, depending on what Noah wants.

I guess you could say my life's been great. Amazing. Perfect, even. Kennedy Dawn Hale is on the top of the world.

Kennedy slowly shut her diary, looking up from her spot on the hood of the Jeep. She looked over at Stiles, who stood on her side as he looked down at the map. She smiled softly as she put her fingers around the purple diary, placing it in her lap.

"All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury. Also expensive."

Scott looks over, "What about Berkeley? Don't a lot of students live around there?" He asks.

"Yeah, yeah, we could try Nob Hill. But, the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." Stiles explains to the McCall.