thirty-nine: galvanize

chapter thirty-nine❝halloween in the dead of the night hear me scream❞galvanize━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

chapter thirty-nine
halloween in the dead of the night hear me scream
galvanize
━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy wrote in her notebook at her desk, finishing up her last assignment. Her mind was finally at peace, now she was able to think about something other than werewolves. She looks at her phone, seeing she was getting a phone call from Stiles. She placed down her purple pen, picking up. "Hey, babe."

"Ew." Scott gags on another line.

"Ew, we're in a group call?"

Stiles walks through the halls of Beacon Hills High School. "Yes, now where are you both?"

"At home."

"At home."

The human boy stopped walking as he heard them speak at the same time. "Why?" He says, exasperated.

Scott frowned, "I'm going to bed?" He replied.

"And I'm doing homework," Kennedy explained, looking down at the papers in front of her. "Also, Scott, I did your english paper already."

"Awesome!"

Stiles paused, "Okay, shut up," He said, causing the two werewolves to quiet down. "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed." Scott excused.  "And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach."

Scott chuckled, "I thought we did this to Coach."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

Kennedy rolls her eyes, climbing out of her chair as she puts on her shoes. "But it's the middle of the night, Stiles." She walked out of her room, not bothering to check for Peter as she walks right out the front door.

"12:15, which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday." Stiles explains to the two teenagers. Kennedy listened to him ramble as she ran through the woods, taking a short cut through town to make it to the school. "So if you two are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay?" Kennedy walked into the front door of the school, seeing Scott down the hall. She smiled as she and him walked towards the locker room.

"And I mean five, four, three, two-" Stiles jumps backwards as he sees a looming figure in the shadows. It's Scott, of course, with his glowing red eyes.