sixteen; abomination

chapter sixteen❝ cause the world could be cruel to us ❞abomination

chapter sixteen
cause the world could be cruel to us
abomination

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Stiles grumbled as he paced back and forth in the waiting area of the auto parts store. Kennedy walks in, "What are you doing here?" He asks her.

She smiles softly as she walks over, "Well, considering I had to drop Scott off at the animal clinic, and he said your Jeep is broken, I figured I'd come see the damage." Stiles wipes a clear gel off his hand onto his jacket, "What is that?" She asks, quirking a brow.

"I don't know, but it's gross." Stiles mumbled, pulling out his phone. He goes to text his dad, his hand slowly freezing up. "What's happening to me?" He asks Kennedy, his whole body starting to sway. "Ken-"

"Stiles?" The brunette watches as Stiles drops his phone. "What the hell is going on?"

Stiles looks up at the window, "Oh my god," He utters. Kennedy turns her head to see a lizard like hand appear on the door of his keep. "Hey! Hey!" He goes to move towards the door, but falls over.

Kennedy watches as whatever this thing is, slash the back of the mans neck. The man looks back in shock, then falling over like Stiles just did. She kneels down to her friend, "I'm going to go help him!"

"No!" Stiles gasps out, "Gel-on-door." Kennedy looks at the handle, able to see the clear liquid on it. "Call-Dad."

The brunette urgently pulls out her phone, dialing 911. "911 what's your emergency?"

"Hi, I'm at the auto repair shop in Beacon Hills, and there's a man under the car and I can't get in to help him!" Kennedy cries, watching the machine slowly descend closer to the man.

"Why can't you reach him?"

Kennedy stutters, "The door into the garage is locked! It's going to kill him!"

"Help is on its way, Ma'am."

"Well it's not fast enough!" Kennedy screams, tossing her phone down. With a large shout, Kennedy punches her fist through the glass door, jumping into the room. She runs in, grabbing onto the thing above the man.

He pants as he looks at her, "Run,"

Kennedy shakes her head, "No, no I'm not letting you get hurt." She sternly says. The man continues to look behind her, and Stiles watches from the other side of the door, tears running down his face as this creature comes up from behind, it's tail going through her stomach. She cries out in pain, blood staining her shirt. Kennedy's eyes flutter as the creature grabs her, throwing her to the side. Her head bangs as she tries to crawl back up, but ends up losing consciousness.

When Kennedy regained consciousness, she was definitely more caught off guard by the fact she was in the back of her own car. She groans, sitting up to see Stiles in her car. "What the hell is happening?" She mumbles.