forty-six: de-void

chapter forty-six❝ we bleed like water colours ❞de-void

chapter forty-six
we bleed like water colours
de-void

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"You want to handcuff me?"

Kennedy slowly pushed off the ground, stumbling out of the loft. Allison kneeled down, grabbing her friend. Noah continued to speak to the Nogitsune. "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others."

Allison glanced at Kennedy. The Hale girl had an unreadable look on her face. Kennedy was dealing with a lot of emotions. She lost Stiles, Isaac was in love with her, Void was trying to kill her. It all felt like so much, Kennedy was going to explode.

"You're not my son."

Kennedy's Peter-like demeanor crossed over her face. Derek could've sworn she looked like Sloane. Chris and his daughter walked in, followed by Derek. Kennedy walked in last, glaring down the Nogitsune.

Chris and Derek went to Sheriffs left, while the teenage girls girls went to his right. Void Stiles chuckles as he looks at everyone. Allison gave a sad look as she triggered the taser gun, aiming it at Stiles. However, Void grabs it, glaring at her as he yanks the weapon away, throwing it to the side.

Derek lets out a loud roar, walking towards Stiles. Shockingly, the Nogitsune takes Derek down in swift simple movements. Derek is thrown into a pilar on the wall, and he falls to the ground. Kennedy's eyes turn red.

Click.

Kennedy turns her head at the same time Stiles does. Chris Argent aims his gun at the boys head. Sheriff looks up, raising his hand. "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this."

"Why not? I've done it before." Chris says, glaring at Stiles. "Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list."

Suddenly, Noah Stilinski pulls out his own gun, aiming it at Chris. "You're not going to shoot my son." He warned. Kennedy's eyes turned back to brown, and she stood next to Allison in confusion.

Chris shakes his head. "You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son."

"Put it down." Noah shouts. "Put it down." Kennedy looked at Derek, who stood up slowly.

"Dad, he's going to shoot me." Whined Stiles. Kennedy's chest felt heavy as she realized what Void was doing. "He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen." Chris said slowly.

Noah looked between his son and Chris. "Put it down. Now!"

As Noah began to shout, Void cocked his head at Chris. "Pull the trigger. Come on." Allison yelled for her dad. " Shoot me." He hisses. "Shoot me! SHOOT ME!"