Chapter Two

Not Edited

Also, some of the chapters ahead, you might not be able to see because wattpad put them on private. If you notice you've skipped a chapter you have to remove my book from your library, follow me, add it back then restart the app or just close the tab and go back into wattpad.

Then the private chapter should appear.

If it doesn't feel free to pm moi

Dedicated to DaydreamedHope since a lot of you came over from her page so thank you <3

-------

I jumped slightly as my alarm buzzed on my bedside table. I rolled over with a moan and aimed to take my phone to turn the alarm off but missed it completely whacking my hand off the side of it. My eyes widened and I let out a small yelp, gripping it in my other hand. 

With a small whine I kicked the covers off and threw my legs over the bed with a small groan. After turning off the alarm clock I rubbed my eyes before blinking several times and glancing around before they landed on an outfit by the door.

A maid outfit.

I glanced at the clock. Yep half seven in the morning, I had time to shower and make them breakfast. I hurried over, fixing myself up and brushing my hair before taking one of the quickest showers ever, making sure to be ever so quiet as not to wake anyone.

I hurried back to my room, closing the door quietly before pulling the maid outfit off the clothes hanger and throwing it on. I glanced over at the long mirror as a small smile crept along my face. Way better than my last one.

Unlike my old maid outfit this one ended just above the knee as for my other one ended a bit below my bottom. The hair piece went with it was more like a white silky headband inside of being frilly and it was beautiful.

My brown, almost black wavy hair was neat and just ended at my chest, my eyes looked over myself in the mirror. Look at that, I didn't actually look half bad. I smiled once more before making my bed then leaving the room.

Running downstairs I ran to where the kitchen was. They had explained last night before I went to bed and showed me around the house. I skipped into the kitchen with a smile on my face before stubbing my toe on the door. 

I tripped but held in the squeal that was literally begging to come out as I soothed my little toe. Being the trooper I was, I stood up and walked over to the sink before washing my hands then heading to the fridge.

Forty five minutes later I had everything ready to perfection on the table. I looked up at the clock on the wall which informed me it was quarter to nine. I looked at the set table with a small smile on my face, they should be awake in fifteen minutes.

I turned back to the sink to wash my hands when I saw someone at the corner of my eye. I didn't even jump, I just stood there. A guy around my age stood leaning at the door frame, his eyes locked on me. 

His blue eyes watched me, some of his messy sandy blond hair falling into his eyes. He looked to be about 6'2. His hands were shoved into the pocket of his trousers as he watched me closely. He lookee oddly familiar.

Suddenly realization came over me and I let out a small squeal, jumping back toward the counter only to cause me to stub my toe... again. I let out a yelp, grabbing it as his face which read no emotion before now filled with amusement.

I scowled and hurriedly grabbed the knife that I had buttered the bread with and tried to ignore the fact it was just a butter knife. It could still do damage.