Chapter Forty-Nine

If you haven't seen the previous chapter it's probably because it's been put on private. Follow me and add the book to your library then refresh wattpad. If you have the app close it then re-open it.

If you already have it added, you'll have to remove it then add it back.

Long chapter because I love yeeee!

(Not edited)

-----------------

My eyes felt heavy as I forced them open. I lay still for a minute before groaning slightly and sitting up. I had to rub my eyes roughly to keep them open before letting out a silent yawn. I glanced to my right, frowning at the empty side, where had Xander gone?

I pushed myself up into a proper sitting position and winced at the feeling between my legs. It was sore, very sore. Kind of like pulling a muscle. I swung my legs over the bed weakly before  hearing the door open and glancing up.

"Morning" Xander appeared around the door. I bit my lip at the sight. He was naked except or the towel that was around his waist. His hair was wet, he had clearly just showered. My eyes roamed down his body, about to reach the towel before he cleared his throat.

My eyes immediately returned to his face where his brow was arched. "Calm down, you're not ready for round two yet" He chuckled when I rolled my eyes but I said nothing. I stayed still, not wanting to move knowing I'd probably wince from the slight pain between my legs.

"Aren't you going to get up?" He challenged me and I bit the inside of my cheek before allowing my eyes flick to his face once more. "I'm tired" My voice came out more quiet and weaker than I expected,  "Maybe in a bit. You go do whatever you're doing"

He walked toward me with a soft smile, "I'm running a bath for you, don't worry" My brow furrowed when he said this. I was planning to go for a shower, why a bath? 

He noticed the confusion on my face and let out a small sigh, "It must be sensitive down-" He stopped when I held up my hand for him to shush before continuing, "A warm bath will help soothe the pain" 

A warm bath sounded nice right now.

"Oh" I said silently, "Okay. Thanks" I was pretty grateful for that, it would really help and I just wanted to relax. I knew he was probably going to let me off work today again, which would annoy me. I was his maid for a reason.

Before I could even push myself up I was swooped up from the bed, bridal style. I let out a groan, "Xander, no" Stuff like this embarrassed me. He didn't say anything but instead brought me to the bathroom.

I literally wanted to let out a sigh of happiness. The moment we entered it felt like a hot sauna. He had made the bath turn into a bubble bath and I longed to be in it right there. Oh yeah, I was naked. My arms unconsciously flew to cover my chest and my legs crossed. He gave me a confused look but said no words.

He bent over, placing me in the bath. I felt like a god damn baby. The moment I was engulfed by the hot water I literally wanted to let out a moan just from how satisfying it felt. I could feel it help downstairs too as I lay and rested my head back.

Xander stood again beside me and I took a quick look over his body once more. "I'm going to get dressed and make breakfast, let me know when you're ready" He tried to keep his eyes on my face the whole time but it seemed they wanted to lower.

"Wait, I need to tell you something"

"Hm?" He waited for me to continue but instead I beckoned him to lean down. I should probably pull him into this bath.. it was huge, but he had just treated me like a god damn princess so I decided to behave.