Chapter Thirty

I never knew how fast Xander was until the moment that sentence came from my mouth. Almost immediately he was right beside me, towering above me with a dangerous look on his face. I paused.

"Just kidding..." I said slowly. Now that he was this close and seeing his expression wasn't amused in the slightest, it seemed dangerous to taunt him so like.. I needed to chill. Netflix and chill with Xander.

Stop.

"You need to stop this" He sighed but I just stayed silent, keeping my eyes on his face the whole time, "You're seriously running off to Nick if I refuse to take it?"

No...

"Well I'm sorry I don't want my virginity to be taken by a creep"

"Nick's a creep"

"Xander!" I scolded him, "Why do you have to be such an áss to him, he did nothing to you" I frowned. He seemed to ignore what I say.

"Listen, if you won't take m-"

"I will" I froze up. He will? He'll take it? Oh god, now that he actually said yes why do I feel so nervous? I MENTALLY PREPARED MYSELF FOR THIS.

"You w-will.. uh.. oka-"

"You see?" He sighed, "You're not ready"

I hated him.

"I am, you just caught me off guard! You can't just say yes the no, that's not allowed" I argued before his eyes glanced past me, seeming to land on something or someone.

I spun around to see Tina walk toward us with a small smile, "How she doing?" Her eyes went to Xander before back to me.

"She's almost sobered up"

"I am sobered up!" I snapped at him, "Tina, tell him I'm sobered up" I turned back to her. She studied me for a moment before her eyebrows raised, "She's not slurring anymore..."

"That doesn't mean she's fully sober" Xander sighed, "So four eyes w-"

"Really?" Tina glared at him before shaking her head when he chuckled.

"I'm just kidding" He held up his hands in defense, I expected her to be mad but instead a small smile broke out on her face.

"So, am I ever going to get to hear the story about how the bully managed to get the victim his maid... his willing and content maid who seems happy with who her master is"

"He kidnapped me" I said simply and she pursed her lips before bursting out laughing, "I'm not joking Tina!"

"You need to stop telling people that" He groaned from behind me, "I just bought her off my uncle, simple as"

"She went willingly?" Tina gave him a look and he paused.

"Yes..."

"NO! NO NO NO NO! LIAR!" I was acting like a child, "I was so upset at first" I told the truth and it was silent for a minute before a slight smile creept onto Tina's lips. I gave her a confused look.

"You said at first you were so upset, meaning you're happy now. Hmm, in what way does Xander treat you when you're good?" She winked at me which earned a well earned glare.

"More like what she gets when she misbehaves" I could literally hear the smirk that was on his lips before goosebumps appeared on my arms when his mouth came beside my ear, "Isn't that right maid?" He whispered.

I froze up, my eyes slowly raising up to Tina's who was watching us with an amused look. "Can you not?" I hissed at him which only led Tina to giggle.

"Damn, I wish my boyfriend was that kinky" My face flushed at her words.

"You can keep him" I said, walking behind Xander and pushing him toward her but he spun me around so I was in front of him.

"That's not how it works.. I own you" He almost purred, was it wrong that I found this kind of hot. Yes. Probably. TINA IS HERE!

"Xander" I nudged him but Tina just tilted her head with a sigh, "For real, boyfriends who show affection like that in public and manage to be that hot. How did Xander Hawke change to that... and how did Milania Fox submit to that?"

"What are you? Writing Fifty shades of grey: the spin off in your head with us as your stars?" Xander chuckled from behind me, "But that wouldn't be so bad, would it Mils?"

"Don't call me that" I hated it and he knew it, so why did he still have to call me it. And why was he getting so flirtatious now?! Wasn't I the one who was begging him to take my vir-

"She didn't deny it" Tina pointed out.

"Deny what?" I asked stupidly and she shared a small grin with Xander which led me to complete and utter confusion. Had I missed something or were they just messing around.

"Xander said it wouldn't be so bad to act out fifty shades with you and you didn't deny it" She explained which only caused me to throw my eyes up.

"You two are so immature, oh my god. I deny it, are you happy now?" I groaned, they needed to act there age and not like two male teenagers who were going through puberty and thought every séx joke was hilarious.

"To late" Tina argued. C-H-I-L-D-I-S-H.

"He wouldn't act it out anyway, he's not straight" Tina's jaw dropped when the words came from my mouth, her eyes flashing up to Xander's before slowly closing it again, "I don't believe you."

"And you shouldn't believe her" Xander interrupted our conversation from behind me.

"He refused séx with a girl once" I wasn't going to say what girl... or about the conversation we just had.

"You asked him to have séx with you? Aren't you a shy áss innocent virgin who would never have the guts to speak up and say something like that, especially to Xander" I couldn't help the shocked look that appeared on my face.

"I didn't say it was me!!" I almost yelled it.

"Oh please, the sound of venom in your voice when you said that was the sound of someone who just got rejected" She shrugged, "Believe me, I'd know"

How...

"So" She wiggled her eyebrows, "Little innocent Milania wants he-"

"Let's not" I groaned, surprised Xander was staying silent this whole time. Suddenly Tina's face changed expression and her eyes flicked to Xander's, "Hold the phone, you rejected séx offered by a girl? You rejected séx with Milania? What are you, gáy?"

Thank you.

"Maybe it would be better if he was, gáy people are awesome" Tina chirped and I nodded my head in agreement before Xander's voice finally joined the conversation, "I'm not gay"

Tina shared a look with me and I raised my eyebrows in question. A sly smile spread across her lips, "Milania... I think Nick would happily take up your offer"

I couldn't help but grin back at her, this is why she was my best friend.

--------------

The next chapter is kind of funny so look forward to that. I'm drained from work. Kill me now, you guys are keeping me going, thank you for all the support!

(Not edited)