Part Two: Chapter Thirteen

YES IT WAS A DREAM!!!! HAHAHA SUCKERS! >:)

Anyway, this is a long *ss chapter again. It's for new years but I decided to upload it now for ye. After this it's back to 1200-1500 word chapters ok?

Enjoy my lovelies!

Also I was just kidding when I said it was a dream... it's real. Yes she finally sucked it up and stopped being stubborn.

-

"So we're going to the shop first?" I asked Nick, feeling my pocket vibrate. Another text. I tugged it out and rolled my eyes when I read how Xander told me to call him 'Daddy'. I sent back a snarky response before pushing it in my pocket again.

Nick gave me a sideways glance, "Is he annoying you again?"

"No" I sighed, "Can we just stop talking about him?"

"It's hard to when you're texting him right beside me" He was right. What I was doing was rather rude but that was the agreement to make Xander leave.

"I told him I would, that's the only way he would go. You know that" The car pulled to a stop into a parking space. We both left the car and he didn't even bother locking it behind him as we walked into the shop.

Xander and I continued to text back and forth but I made sure to keep it on silent so Nick wouldn't keep hearing the text message alert. "Do you want anything?" I snapped my head up and Nick gave me a confused look so I immediately shook my head, "No, no I'm fine. Thank you"

"Come on, you might as well pick something nice if we're going to relax and watch Netflix. I got my friend's account" He winked and I shook my head with a laugh. Wait... Netflix? What if he had Netflix and chill in mind? This was all over the internet lately.

No.

He couldn't be thinking that.

"Are you positive?"

"HIV positive"

His eyes widened and I sighed, "It's a joke Nick"

He forced out a laugh, "Oh. You sounded so serious when you said it" No I didn't. I had actually added on a laugh at the end but whatever. 

Why was I being so rude to Nick?

"Well I'm not"

"Good, I don't want to catch anything" He winked. Excuse me? I must have made a surprised face because he rolled his eyes, "I'm joking Milan" He copied my voice and I sighed.

"Right"

He continued down the shop, looking for snacks. We had stayed another fifteen or twenty minutes at my house and now walking around in here felt like another good couple of minutes. I trudged after him, trying to hide the boredom on my face.

I'd rather be with Xander right now.

Don't say that.

Technically you didn't say it, you thought it.

Was I talking to myself?

Great.

I rolled my eyes and hurried after Nick who had gone around a corner and was eyeing up some chips. To be honest, I probably would have preferred to stay at home with Xander though.

I should have just let him shoo him away. I had nothing against Nick and I admit, I was being rude right now when all he was doing was  trying to be nice. But I couldn't lie. I wanted to go to Xander.

I wanted to be his maid again.

I was sick of Josuee's. Sure he wasn't that cruel like my past owners but he was still a slight pervert, and not to mention how I barely got to relax, I didn't enjoy myself.