Just For you!

Okay guys, this one will be short, I promise! But you know since you love me, you'll read it right... hehe... right?

MOVING ON

But before we get into the nitty gritty of it, I just wanted to start off by saying something to you guys. Thank you. Just Thank you so god damn much, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For reading my story, for voting, for everything you guys have done for me to accomplish my dreams. Writing has always been a hobby I loved and for it to... not just be a hobby makes me want to cry and it's legit all because of you guys! 

I know you see people thanking their readers but I actually mean it. Your support for me... is something I never thought I 'd get

This book, is now viewable on Goodreads, the link will be below! Please please check it out, write a view for it AND RATE IT! If you could, share it with your friends! The first four people to rate five stars, gets a follow from me ;)

MESSAGE ME AFTER YOU RATE IT TO LET ME KNOW!!

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/MaidInLaceGR 

It will also be on my bio in the profile! 

If the book starts to get big on Goodreads before it's even published, then you guys can point it out to all of your friends and family. And laugh because you've already read the book! Get it? Ha, you can boast, you guys can be my firsts >///>

sorry

Also please please like my facebook page, I've a personal one for this publishing as well as the facebook group now! Follow me on goodreads too since you guys adore me and I adore you.... right? 

http://bit.ly/RRoeFB  

http://bit.ly/RRoeGR

There is so much effort put into publishing and as tiring as it can get I love it so so much. I won't bore you guys with each bit of the progress and all the details but I just want to share this journey with you because you guys are the reason I'm on it! 

The book launch is only a few weeks away. I'M GOING TO CRY!!!

Well, that's all mama got for you babies today, please do keep an eye out for updates and rewards. Thank you guys so much from the bottom of my dark heart.

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers the last day you can submit your cover is June 26, 2017.  Join me on this journey!