Part Two: Chapter Eighteen

Amazing cover by : didilovesyou16

P.S  in Ireland we say 'ye'instead of you guys. Just because someone asked.

-------

"We're here, would you get up now?"

I sat up in the seat, my eyes scanning the area. I had crouched down in the seat the majority of the way here in case we passed Nick or Josuee, even though he wouldn't be home for another day.

I couldn't help but be paranoid though.

"You wait here" I hissed, "I'll be out quickly"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our lips were smashed together and I tried to push my body closer to him but to no avail. There wasn't any room left. His hands were around my waist, gripping my ass tightly while my fingers knotted through his hair.

My face felt like it was on fire.. no my whole body felt like it was on fire. Whenever he so much as touched me, it drove me insane. When he broke the kiss I almost smacked him.  When he refused me, after trying to start it up again I wanted to smack him even more.

"Stop" He whispered, "Unless you want me to take you right here and now"

"I'm good with that" He raised his eyebrows when I said that until I remembered my surroundings, "Damn"

He grinned when I noticed that I realized. I pulled back more, now sitting upright on him. He was lounging on the couch and I was straddling him... sorry, he was lounging on Josuee's couch.

I let out a sigh and reluctantly went to get off him but he stopped me. He pulled me into him and planted a soft kiss on my lips before letting go, "Okay, now you may go"

I hid the smile on my face and instead rolled my eyes, removing myself from his lap. "I have the majority of the stuff. I'd have all of it, if you had just waited in the car"

"No, you'd have all of it, if you didn't dive on me and attack my mouth"

"You started it" I retorted and he let out a small sigh and a shake of his head. I glanced to the suitcase in the room before my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out with a groan, not bothering to look at the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Milania"

"Sir" I quickly made my voice sound more respectable and not.. lazy?

Josueé seemed quiet on the other end of the line for a moment, "Are you home?" My eyes snapped to Xander who watched me silently.

"Yes Sir" I replied quietly. Xander narrowed his eyes and pointed to himself mouthing 'I'm your master'. 

"Okay. Well, I'll be staying longer" I let out a relieved breath. If he was staying there longer, I didn't need to stress. I'd allow myself to start stressing the day before.

"Oh, okay" I acted as if I was more confused than relieved.

"Yes, so I'll be home in five minutes to get more items before heading off again" My eyes widened. What?! What?!?

"What?!" I almost shouted through the phone.

"Is something wrong?"

"No" I lowered my voice, snapping my eyes to Xander. I tried to tell him to go and it was clear he understood but instead he just sat there.

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit" The phone line went dead and it felt like my heart was literally in my throat. I was light-headed, about to pass out.

"Xander, we have to go! Josueé's on his way!" He raised his eyebrows.

"Good"

"GOOD?!  ARE YOU INSANE?!"

"What? I'll just tell him I'm taking you"

"That's not how it works"

He shrugged then pushed himself up with a sigh, "Calm yourself. I'll handle it. Get your stuff"

"No" I grounded.

"No?" He was now in front of me, his head tilted slightly. He leaned down and planted his lips on mine. I fought the urge to kiss back and pulled away victoriously.

"Xander, please. I'm serious" I was seriously panicking over this. Josueé when he was upset, was not a good Josueé.

He ignored me and returned to his place on the couch. Was he actually serious right now, "You're such a dic-"

My eyes widened when the door clicked open. When had a car even pulled up?! That was not five god damn minutes. I stumbled to the window, my brow furrowing at the sight of no car. What?

"Milania" His voice boomed through the house and I went to run out the door to him but Xander grabbed me, holding me back. The door was shut and my heart sped up as the handle pushed down, the door opening.

"She's here" Xander said when Josueé entered the room. Surprise filled his face before his eyes narrowed, a frustrated look replacing his surprised one. His eyes flicked to me, "What the hell is he doing here? Don't you hate him or something?"

I was silent.

"SPEAK MAID" He shouted causing me to jump.

Xander let me go and stood in front of me. I couldn't see his face but his voice was low and threatening, "Speak to her like that again and I'll kill you stone dead"

Wasn't he the one who said not to go around hitting people? This hypocrite. He went around hitting people like it was nothing yet I couldn't hit a homophobic cow.

I couldn't help the warm feeling that came over me when he said that though. I felt so sheltered..so safe.

"Excuse me?" Josueé glared at Xander, "You don't speak like that to me in my house! I can talk to her however I want. She's my maid"

I grabbed Xander's arm and tugged him back so I was beside him now. "Not anymore" Josueé arched an eyebrow when Xander said this.

"What are you on about?"

"I mean she's mine now. She's being my maid again and she's agreed to it"

Josuee laughed, "You're not serious. This is just hilarious. We have a contract, you can't just take her" His eyes snapped to me, "You're going to receive some punishment after this"

My heart dropped. This is exactly how it played out in my mind, I knew it would turn out like this.

A sly smirk appeared on Xander's face. "I don't think so Josueé. Would you care to share why you're so desperate for her to stay?"

Josueé narrowed his eyes, "I bought her. I need a maid and she's useful. I own her" A grin appeared on his lips, "And I can do whatever I want with her" A shiver ran down my spine.

"Oh really?" Xander took a step forward, so he was beside Josueé. He leaned in to his ear, whispering something that I couldn't hear.

Josueé's face dropped, color basically drained from it. His eyes widened in horror and he swallowed. Xander took a step back, a small smile on his face, "Would you care to re-consider?"

Josueé stared at him in fear, shock and hatred. I was confused. Again. As always.

"H-how do y-" Josueé stopped mid-sentence, "You're threatening me?"

Xander raised his eyebrow, tugging out his phone, "So, I guess you're not going to let me take her back. That's fine" He began to dial a number before Josueé gripped his wrist.

Xander's eyes snapped up, glaring at him, "Let go of me" He growled.

"FINE. TAKE HER BACK"