Chapter Twenty-Seven

How long had I been out? I attempted to open my eyes But they refused. What had woken me... Oh never mind...

I bit my lip when I felt a hand massage between my legs. My panties had disappeared to wherever but I didn't care then.

I felt confused and dazed but it felt too good to remove his hand. I could only hear my breath as he touched me and I noticed I was already wet.

How long had he been touching me? I was scared he would stop if I made him aware I was awake.

As his hand quickened the pace, pressing down on my sex a slight bit harder I couldn't help the moan escaping my lips.

The hand froze up and just as I was about to whine and beg for it to continue, it began to move again.

Was he tired?

Sure.. it felt good and it was turning me on but it wasn't as amazing as last night...

His touch didn't make me feel the thrill it had then. Maybe he wasn't putting effort into it. I frowned at this thought, was he not in the mood to touch me?

God Damn.... you have no self control girl... you don't even want him to stop touching you this time. You aren't even denying it.

Was he teasing me? I just wanted him to Give me that magic feeling he had that night.

"Xander please" I moaned quietly.

Calm down

The hand stopped for a minute before a chuckle appeared. "Dont talk about that piece of shît while I'm here" The rumbling voice made my blood run cold.

My eyes shot open while I noted my surroundings. It seemed I was in a janitor like closet but it was a slight bit larger. The lights were dimmed low so it took my eyes a moment to adjust before they landed on the demon in front of me.

A sick feeling came over me when our eyes met. His nose seemed slightly out of place but maybe I was seeing things and his eye was bruising.

Mr. Firona.

I let out a small cry, moving away from him and slapping his hand away from between my legs. My eyes roamed to the right where my panties lay.

"You sick perverted bástard!!" I screeched. He narrowed his eyes.

"If you don't want to be seriously injured Milan.... I'd suggest you lower your voice. Guess which person has the knife?" I felt weak.

How did this happen twice in a row?

"How. ..." My voice was quiet. He raised his eyebrows at my question before a disgusting grin was plastered on his face.

"How? Because you're an idiot... a sexy dangerous idiot" Pedo, "of course I have to hand it to Jim for spiking your drink. It took way longer than I expected though"

"Y-you're messed up" I growled, mentally face palming myself when I stuttered.

Don't show fear idiot.

"Messed up? I'm not the crazy person who punched someone" I couldn't help but laugh at this.

"He punched your sorry ass to save me! I'd hardly call that crazy. You're the old pedophile who touches girls who are unconscious... sorry, touches girls that you knocked unconscious!!" He angered at my words and I quickly wished to take them back even though they were true.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged me forward which led me to wince.

"Don't you dare speak to me in that tone you worthless whore! Look at how pathetic you are! Your job is working as a slutty maid.... that's the highest standard you are. The only Good thing about you is that pretty little virgin pussy, your body and face. Besides that you're useless!" He growled which led me to suck in a breath as the words sank in.