Chapter Forty

If you can't see Chapter Thirty Nine it's prob because I think it's been put on private. So what you have to do is follow me and add the book to your library. If it's already in your library remove it then add it back and restart the app.

If you still can't see it just message me.

But basically what happened is it's two days after Xander got sick and he's better now but Milan doesn't believe him. Then somehow after a little argument things turn... 'hot' wink wink nudge nudge ;)

(Not edited)

---------------------------

I wormed around under him. He pushed back up "Will you stop?"

"I can't" I whined out, "It tickles" His lips went back to my stomach where he had been trailing kisses. I bit my lip, my eyes following his every movement.

He was grinning as I flinched at his every touch, "Calm down" His warm breath against my thigh, where his lips had traveled down to caused a shiver to run down my spine. He raised his eyebrows and I quickly pretended that I wasn't watching him.

His hand came up to my thigh where he massaged it softly, slowly making it's way up to my panties. I sucked in a breath, closing my eyes, waiting for his fingers to touch me but when I felt nothing I re-opened my eyes.

My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw him sitting up normally just watching me, a smug look on his face. "I don't know whether to be proud I turned you into such a hórny animal" I shot up from the bed and dived onto him, taking him by surprise.

"Can you stop teasing me?" I had him pinned under me so I was straddling him.

"Aren't you the one who wanted to visit Tina at two?"He asked, looking up at me. I hesitated before nodding my head, "We still have an hour or two though. We can just be quick"

"It's Quarter to Two Milania" I stared at him in surprise.

"No it's not"

"Yes, it is" He pointed to his wrist where his watch clung to it. My eyes widened when I read the time.

"How?"

"Well you know, we have been making out and I've been touching you for quite a while now. You know what they say" He grinned, "Time flies when you're having fun".

I groaned, falling back off him and lying onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Well cráp" I sighed, raising my head for a moment to look at him. He was now on his phone.

"You know I hate you right?"

"You've told me many times" He shrugged, not looking up from the iPhone. I frowned. Was I seriously annoyed he was giving a phone more attention than me?

"Hmmph!" I made the noise loud enough to get his attention. He glanced toward me and I quickly turned away, a frustrated look plastered on my face as I folded my arms.

"You okay?" He was amused. No. This wasn't supposed to be funny! I reached to the soft woolly blanket that was on the ground and wrapped it around my body. Somehow I had managed him to take off my bra in the end but of course he wouldn't go any further.

"You don't need to cover yourself, I for one was enjoying the view"

"Too bad" I reached out for my bra, "turn around".

"Turn around? Millie, I was just sucking o-"

"Silence, don't want to hear anything" I put my hand up to stop him. I dropped the blanket and quickly put the bra on before getting out of bed. I grabbed my maid outfit about to put it on when he stopped me, "Don't wear that to the hospital".

"Why?"

"It's a bit odd"

"I wear it everywhere else" I pointed out.

"Well if you're that desperate to wear it. I was going to bring you out to shop for clothes"

"I don't need clothes, I'd rather spend my money on food"

"I was going to buy you the clothes" I looked up at him when he said that and shook my head, "Thanks but no thanks. If I wanted clothes, I can buy them myself."

He frowned, "So you're never going to let me treat you?" I walked and grabbed his large top then threw it on me. Thinking about it, it would probably be more respectful to wear normal clothes to the hospital.

"You do treat me. Compared to my past owners you treat me a lot even if you're an annoying pervy person" I said.

"You're wearing that to the hospital?" His eyes glanced at his large top I was wearing.

"No, I'm not wearing guys clothes that is half the size of me moron. I just threw this on to go and pick my own clothes, I'll get cold if I walk around with barely anything on"

"Well I think you should wear that with some leggings or jeans whatever" My brow furrowed.

"This top is down to mid thigh's, why the hell would I wear it?" I shook my head, beginning to leave his room.

"Fine then wear my hoodie" I looked back at him with a confused look.

"It's the same thing except with long sleeves and a hood... it's still too big" I pointed out.

"Exactly"

"You're making no sense"

"If you wear it, it's going to be obvious to people it's mine"

"Which will make me look stupid"

"A lot of girls wear their boyfrie-, their friends clothes. And since you're not wearing your maid outfit to show others you're mine if you wear my hoodie, they'll get the idea" I let out a sigh. His logic could be so stupid sometimes.

"Girls don't wear their 'masters' clothes though. It'll be weird" I would be lying if I said his clothes weren't comfortable.

"That's because not many girls have 'masters', well not a master like me anyway" He winked, "I don't care, I like how it looks so you have to" Okay mister bossy.

I picked up his hoodie from the chair with a sigh before leaving and walking toward my room.

I pulled off Xander's top and threw it on my bed before tugging out a plain tight black and throwing it on. I immediately pulled Xander's hoodie over it. After debating I finally pulled out faded skinny jeans and jumped into them.

I looked on the ground, my eyes landing on my black converse. I bent down and managed to fit my feet into them. I always found some converse hard to put on. I tied them in a hurry before standing up and looking over myself in the mirror.

I frowned when I saw my wavy hair, I probably should have straightened it. Brushing it off, I glanced at my watch. How did it take me ten minutes to get ready? I left the room and noticed Xander walking down the stairs.

He was wearing an army green jacket with a white top under it than had some logo on it. He had navy colored jeans on and I didn't get to get a glance of the rest of his outfit. I quickly ran around the balcony before rushing down the stairs.

"Are you positive you're feeling better?" I frowned, reaching my hand out to feel his forehead but he quickly caught my hand.

"Do I look or seem sick?" He sighed before his eyes roamed up and down my body, "You look cute in that" A smile grew on his face before tilting his head, "I still prefer you with no clothes-"

"Tina's waiting for us" I interrupted him, strolling towards the door and pulling it open. As he locked it behind us I took in the scent of the hoodie. It smelled like him and some lovely cologne he wore. I loved that smell.

We both sat in the car and I reached for the radio to turn it on. I jumped when my mobile vibrated in my back pocket, was Tina wondering where we were?

I pulled out my phone to respond to her before pausing at the sight of the message from an unknown number :

Sorry