Part Two: Chapter Seventeen

Had I heard her right?

Xander... had gotten this girls sister pregnant?

Hadn't he said that he didn't sleep with any girl while I was gone...

I didn't know what to say. I just stared at the girl in shock, my body frozen on the spot. I only moved when I heard footsteps behind me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as the girl's eyes snapped up to Xander. I turned back to look at him and noticed the curious look he gave me. After a second his eyes raised to the girl at the door.

"Hello Cynthia" His voice was dull.

"Don't 'hello cynthia' me!" She growled. She seemed to be one of the high up people who came from a very rich family. Or maybe she was actually a model.

"What do you want?"

"You know why I'm here Xander" She snarled ferociously. I didn't know what to do. I knew it was probably best to leave them in private but technically I deserved to know. If he got some girl... pregnant... a sick feeling came over me.

"My sister is pregnant because of you!" She snapped when he attempted to close the door on her. He pulled it open again slightly while I studied him. He didn't look as if someone told him he was about to be a father.

HAD HE KNOWN THIS WHOLE TIME?

I did my best not to bring my hand up and slap him across the face.

"I don't see how she's pregnant because of me" He sighed.

"You supported her!"

Supported her?

"If she wants a child Cynthia, she can have one. She's caring and understanding unlike... you. She's a woman, she can choose what she wants"

"She's delusional! How can you support her with this?! It's bringing disgrace to my family, do you know how much she's disappointing my mother and father as well"

I had never been so confused.

"It's not like she's sixteen and pregnant. She's old enough for a child and she has a partner who's also ready. Like I said, it's not your choice"

Okay... what the hell was going on? This girl... was pregnant... but it was Xander's fault? Even though she had a husband or boyfriend?

"It's worse than that" Cynthia narrowed her eyes.

"No... it's not" He was looking at her with so much hatred right now. I wanted to pop into the conversation and ask what was happening, "Your brother supports her, why won't the rest of you?"

"Because what she's doing is sick... disgusting... I don't even want to call that other person my brother. He's Autistic, he doesn't get it" She scrunched up her face. She did not just say that!

He looked like he wanted to slap her.

"You're disgusting" He snarled.

"I'm disgusting?!" She laughed, "My sister is a dyke! And you support it, you supported her and her 'lesbian' lover, saying it was okay for them to have a child! The same gender should not sleep with each other, let alone have kids. Do you know how much trouble my family are going through to try and change her?!"

Oh.

Now I see.

"You're a witch compared to Emma, and the ugly version of her." Xander sighed, "You can't change who she loves, you're delusional if you don't understand that? Her and Hailey have been dating for ages and they're finally ready for a child. She's your sister , you should support her"