Part Two: Chapter Twenty Three

Milania's POV:

I lay on my side, studying his face. Even the most gorgeous people looked ugly as hell when they slept but he didn't. 

With a small sigh, I rolled on to my back looking at the ceiling. I wanted to go make him breakfast but he.... lets just say he destroyed me.. again.

Then the words I had said last night repeated in my head. A sick feeling spread through my stomach at the thought. I didn't even mean to say it, it just slipped out in the moment. I gnawed on my lip nervously. It didn't look like he had noticed.

It felt so amazing last night, to be back with him that the words "I love you" came from nowhere but being in the heat of the moment I was almost positive he hadn't heard me. If he had, he was going to confront me about it this morning which is something I didn't want.

I deserved to kill him this morning though. The idiot came in me without even asking! If Josuee hadn't put me on birth control when I started working for him, my god. I actually needed to tell Xander. I needed another injection in two months. 

I guess it wasn't his fault. Like I said, heat of the moment.

What excuse could I make for saying I frickin love him? I covered my heated face with a small groan. I needed to get it out of my head right now, I was the one who told him I'd be nothing more than his maid.

I knew it would hurt if I walked but at least it wouldn't be as bad as the first time. Last night was beyond perfection. My eyes went to my shoulder, studying the love bite he had given to me. If I wasn't sore I probably would have begged for a round two right now.

I pushed myself up weakly and robotic-ally brought my legs to the floor. A warm hand wrapped around my wrist gently, "Stay"

I turned back to look at Xander who had one eye open. "Morning sleepy" I mumbled, dragging my legs back up onto the bed and turning to him.

"Are you alright?" His voice was husky. God damn his early morning voice was hot.

"Just a bit sore, but nothing like that last time" I offered him a small smile, "I was about to take a shower then make breakfast"

"Wouldn't a bath be more suitable?" I shrugged when he asked this. "You're not going to quit on me again, right?"

I offered him a confused look in response before remembering. He was right, the last time we had sex I went and took a bath then stupidly decided to quit while being there.

"I won't"

His eyes roamed my uncovered upper half. This time I didn't even bother hide myself. I still felt self conscious but after him calling me beautiful so many times and how he looked at me last night... I didn't feel as bad about my it.

He lazily brought his hand up, placing it around my torso to pin me down to the bed before tugging me toward him.

He rest his head on my chest, nestling into them.

"Are you seriously using my breasts as a pillow right now?"

He nodded his head, "They're so soft, I could get used to this" I rolled my eyes.

"I need to shower" My voice came out as a whine but he said nothing and kept his eyes closed, "I know you're not asleep"

Reluctantly he opened one eye, frowning, "Let me sleep"

"I will if you let me up" 

"No" His grip became tighter around my waist. He was acting like a child right now, "If I let you out of this bed how do I know you won't run away?"