Chapter Nineteen

"Mmm" I grumbled when someone shook me lightly.

Another shake and my eyes flutter open. I rolled my head to the side only to see Xander gazing at me. "You're the hardest person to wake up" He frowned, "We're here, let's go" He opened his car door and got out and although I still felt slightly dizzy from only waking up I copied his actions.

I closed the door behind me as Xander did that same. The door made a clicking sound when he pressed the lock button. He looked over the car at me for a moment before his eyes went past me.

I glanced back, my jaw dropping.

The place was a fricking mansion! Only now did I take in my surroundings. I looked around the place only to see a beautiful massive lake with sans on it opposite the mansion. It literally looked like a five star hotel.

The place was lit up and beautiful flowers outside. Limousines were dropping some people while other extremely pricey cars were parked by.. of course. My eyes fell on a man with short dark hair and a frown on his face, a butler following close behind him.

Xander brushed past me with a sigh, "Let's go" He walked in the same direction as the man with the short hair did. We were heading toward a red carpet that went up some large outside steps before entering through a large door.

I walked in quietly, staying behind Xander the whole time. I wasn't his friend here, I was just his maid. Well I didn't count him as a friend anyway... more as my kidnapper... a hot bully kidnapper... stop.

"Names please" A man stopped us. He had a curled up mustache and wore a fancy suit. Cliché much.

"Xander Hawke and Milania Fox" Xander didn't bother looking at the man, instead he glanced at the chandelier above us. The man bowed then allowed me and Xander to past. We walked down the large hall then through another door which red us into what looked like a ball room.

But instead there were large tables in the middle where people sat in extremely posh and pricey suits, just like Xander was wearing. They talked among each other while others seemed to be giving there butlers or maids directions.

"Hi, may I have your names please?" A girl with thick framed glasses smiled at us as we looked around the room. My jaw dropped as I recognized her. "Tina?!" I had to stop myself from literally shouting. Her brow furrowed in confusion as she stared at me before her eyes widened.

"M-milania?! Oh my god.... where have you been?" A huge smile formed on her face before she glanced over me, taking in I was a maid. Confusion filled her face and she looked like she was about to ask another question before someone cleared there throat behind us.

"Oh sorry. Uhm, thank you. Please go on ahead and find your seat" She nodded to us before catching my eye, "We need to catch up later" She mouthed which I replied with a nod.

Xander tugged me toward a table, close to the edge before dropping my hand as we neared. Five other guys sat around the table, two close to Xander's age, the three slightly older.

"Well, well well if it isn't Xander Hawke and who's this lovely lady?" One of the men at the table spoke. Xander pulled out the free seat and sat down before shooting a smile at the guy who spoke.

"Nice to see you too Ethan" He rolled his eyes before glancing back and looking up to me, "This is my maid, Milania" I bowed to everyone around the table.

"Hmm quite a beauty isn't she?" Another guy commented, eyeing me, "Never thought you'd be the type to get a maid" He looked back to Xander.

"I decided I might as well"He shrugged, "How's your maid getting on Zeke?"

"She's in the back with the other servants" He glanced back toward some doors at the corner. Xander turned back to me once more. "Milan, you may leave" I nodded my head and walked off, heading toward the doors nervously.

I glanced back once more at Xander who was now in a conversation with the others but his eyes flicked up to me for a quick millisecond. Sucking in my breath I pushed open the doors into the back. The smell of food rose up and as I glanced to the left I saw the doors to the kitchen.

In front of me was a small lounging area for all the servants when they weren't busy. There were both butlers and maids. I stood there awkwardly for a moment before a woman called me over that was near the doors I had just entered.

"Hold out your arm" He voice wasn't really friendly. Confused I held out my arm weakly, my eyebrows raising when she pulled out a wristband / watch thing. I was about to question her on what it was before she spoke.

"If it buzzes, it means your master is requesting you" She told me before nodding, "You can go" I walked away, fiddling with the band on my arm. It reminded me of the on Henry had given me when I had started working for him.

I stopped when I crashed into some once which led me to look up. A butler stood in front of me, his eyes looked over me before a soft smile appeared on his lips.

"Nick" He held out his hand and it took me a moment before I understood. I took his hand quickly giving it a light shake.

"Milania" I murmured quietly. Only now did I look over him. He was two or three inches taller than me.
His eyes were a grey color and he had mousse Brown hair that was geld neatly.

He looked to be in his early twenties. "So, a maid?" He smiled and I just nodded my head in response.

"So, a butler?" I said in the same tone and a grin formed on his face from my reply.

I hesitated for a moment , debating whether to end the conversation and go off alone for peace and quiet.

I decided against it. This was a social event and I had wanted to come to meet people like myself in the same job so I might as well stick with it.

"How long?" I raised my eyebrows at his question.

He noted the confusion on my face, "How long have you been a maid?" He made it clearer and I responded with a frown while holding up my hand.

"Lets leave the servant talk for another time and actually try enjoy this time" I told him in which he remembers responded with a nod.

"Leave it for another time? Does that mean you want to talk to me again?" He was trying to flirt and I have to admit it was working along with his good looks and personality which made me smile slightly.

"Why... Do you want to talk to me again?" I acted as if I didn't care.

Nick raised his eyebrows at the question. "Who wouldn't want to talk to such a beautiful girl?" My face heated up at this and I looked away.

His hand went to my chin, turning my head lightly so I was facing him, "I'm enjoying talking to you " his smile was dazzling, "and you look even cuter when you blush"

Pretty sure my face reddened more. I'll give it to him... this guy had a way with words.

The band on nicks wrist buzzed and a small frown appeared on his face. His eyes roamed up to my face.

"I'll be right back Milania" the way he pronounced my name so clearly was quite hot.

He waved to me before heading out the doors.

Maybe tonight won't be so bad...
-----

Even tho we didn't reach 50 I decided to upload cause we are so fricking close
You guys amaze me
Also I wrote This on my phone so there may be errors
(This wasn't edited)