Chapter Five

This is where the r rated bits come in so please don't complain or give out . If it's not your sort of thing or you're too young please stop reading.

Lastly, thank you for the support on both books.. This and beta love bites!
Enjoy (not edited)
---
Pounding heart.

Roasting body.

Clammy hands.

I had it all right now and over a tiny stupid reason.

Xander.

I watched the clock like a hawk. Ten more minutes.

He was collecting me at five pm for our so called 'date', thanks to Henry. On the bright side I got off work early for this... although to be honest I'd rather be working here than going with him.

I was wearing a pink skirt which was raised to my waist and stopped at my thigh. The creamish white top I was wearing stopped just above my belly button making it a crop top although the skirt was pulled up higher which didn't show it as much.

I had a light blue long sleeved denim jacket over it that was long enough to reach half way down the skirt and to finish it off I wore white sneakers. My dark brown hair was slightly wavy and messy since I didn't have time to straighten it.

It felt weird not to be in my maid outfit at this time of day.

I couldn't help but slightly jump when the front door opened and I did all I could to make myself look busy. What if I just faked sick... could I stay home? I mean he couldn't exactly force me to go with him.

I lifted my eyes from my phone and took a sneaky glance at him which only caused me to chew the inside of my cheek when I saw his piercing eyes watching me.

"Are you ready?" He didn't sound at all entertained which made me dread this even more.

"Sadly" I spat back, walking toward him. I wasn't going to try make this any worse than it could be but I was going to match his bad attitude if he wanted it this way.

I walked past him out the door when my eyes landed on his Jaguar F type. Typical.

He past me by and I silently followed him to his car. He entered the driver's side while I made my way to the passenger's side. I'd almost prefer to sit in the back just to put some distance between us.

The smell of the leather seats and the black ice air freshener that was hung up on the mirror made me close my eyes and let it all in. Two of my favourite smells along with nail varnish and gasoline... weird I know.

I tugged around my seatbelt and clipped it in quietly and to my surprise he was already fastened in. He revved the engine and almost immediately took off causing me to fall back in my seat.

"What, no snarky comment?" He asked when I said nothing. I didn't reply. I could see from the corner of my eye that he gave me a sideways glance but said nothing further.

If I kept to myself the whole time and didn't say anything then maybe he would bring me home early. "Of all girls, I'm forced to take you" He sighed but I held my tongue, "An arrogant, rud-"