Part Two: Chapter Five

My eyes widened when I heard his voice and both of the guys eyes snapped to the door where he came out. "Boyfriend?" The nameless guy scoffed, "She would have said if she had a boyfriend, isn't that right love?"

"I don't believe you would have given her the chance" He began walking closer to us and the man narrowed his eyes. 

"This ain't turning into a foursome mate" He snarled before I felt an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I felt safe in his arms as I watched the two men. "Kale" Josh spoke up but the nameless guy who was now known as Kale shushed him.

"Foursome? You think that  this beautiful woman would even consider letting you touch her?" He asked from behind me, putting surprise in his voice on purpose. I bit my lip, looking at the two men.

"Food"

Everyone stayed silent for a minute. 

The two men stared at me in confusion before one mumbled out "Food?"

"I'm hungry" I sighed, feeling the drink  affecting me now. I felt like nothing was real and I was able to do anything without a care in the world.

"I've something you can eat" Kale licked his lips and Josh held his now bleeding hand, staring at me in anger. I shook my head, feeling woozy and sleepy.

Definitely shouldn't have drank that much. "You feed me" I spun around to face Xander, looking up at him, forgetting the others were there. He looked down at me, his brows raised before looking up to the two men.

"You heard her. She wants me" Xander grinned and I  heard Kale grumble something before storming off, followed by Josh quickly.

Oh, they gave up easily. I mustn't be worth much then. 

"Did you bite him?" I nodded my head at Xander's question.

"Good girl"

This drink was going to get me in trouble, I told myself not to so much as even touch Xander and here we were, his hands wrapped around my waist. I stumbled back, which was a very big mistake. Very big.

I let out a cry before falling down on my bottom. The door opened at the same time and I turned my head to see Nick's eyes widen when they fell on me. They flicked to Xander's and anger washed over them.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Nick stormed over before kneeling down and grabbing me in his arms.

"I failed to catch her" Xander shrugged, "If you knew her, you'd know her co-ordination is terrible"

Nick opened his mouth to argue but I turned to him, grabbing the cuff of his sleeve. "Feed me" I looked up at him with large eyes and he stared at me in shock. Okay this looked weird. I was kneeling in front of him, my mouth on level with his manhood.

If anyone walked out they'd be very confused but guess what? Drunk Milan didn't give two craps.

"F-feed you?" Nick stuttered, noticing the position I was in. I nodded my head and I felt myself being pulled off the floor into a standing position. Not by Nick, his arms were by his side. I turned to look at Xander holding me up, "Don't fall"

Suddenly I felt sane again. Like the wooziness went and I quickly stood to my feet, gripping the railing for balance, "I don't know what I just said"

What was wrong with me? I couldn't tell if I was drunk or not.

It was silence for a minute and I couldn't handle it so I broke it, "I'm going to go get fresh air, alone" I walked off but my wrist was caught, "It's not safe for you alone" Nick frowned and I tugged my hand away with a soft smile.