The Best Announcement Ever!!! (and amazing competition for an amazing prize)

Hello babies! I have some amazing news for you guys!!

I'm pregnant!

No, no I'm not.... maybe someday a guy will want me... but hey at least I got your attention, right?

I have some big news! Amazing news!!

But before I get started, thank you. Because this news i because of you! So I hope you all are doing absolutely fantastic and are enjoying your summer so far. I know that I am ^-^

Ok onto the big news!

I, me, someone who I never though would... am getting published! Yes, published!

I legit cannot believe it! You guys know I've been writing on wattpad since 2010... 7 long long years. 7 amazing years. And for the first few years, I had barely any followers but I kept pushing on because it was my passion

And now because of you guys one of my dreams are coming through. You! Individually and altogether. You know when you lazily hit the like button... that one push means so much to me, that single thing you do because you support my book and managed to get it to the top and noticed.

And because you guys did that and I love you so so much, with the book there will be some swet extra goodies never seen before. Ultra shorts AND a prequel, yasss!

But I don't want to make this boring to the point you guys are like *yawn* and zone out on me because this is BIG.... ;) Sorry

The dream is happening on Jully 11, 2017. Maid in Lace is being published AHHH

I'm still here on wattpad, but my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing for copyright issues. I still will be updating SMVTTA and the new book fromt he MIL series so don't you guys worry.

You just know how important this is to me so sadly I've to take the last few down, I'm sorry!

But I have even better knews (for you guys). You may be happy for me but maybe also hoping one day it would happen to you. Well I have good news, something similar to that, something where you can be seen! Literally your work WILL be seen.

My publisher is setting me up with a fancy website (very professional), and they are going to be holding a cover contest. A contest, for you my babies, to not only be involved but get your own work shown!

Thats right! And you can submit a cover, to become the official cover of the published book. THE PUBLISHED BOOK!! And your name will be put in the book, and on the back of the physical cover of the book! (Your name on the cover of the book. You will be famous! How cool is that?)

Guidelines as followed:

Just send the covers to my agent at ftwagent@gmail.com by June 26, 2017. The only requirements are:

Book Cover Guidelines

1. Know that if we choose your cover you will get credit ON the physical cover and inside the book. This can actually help you a lot as a graphic artist and bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

2. You will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

3. You can not use any copyright images. You can use Royalty Free Images.

4. We need a high res format of the cover in JPG and Photoshop format, as well so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book.

5. Cover Image size should be 5.5 by 8.5 inches in 300 Pixels per inch resolution.

6. Hints....

The cover has to look good when Amazon Thumbnail size. The idea is that people WANT to click on it when they see the thumb nail.

The text needs to be readable.

You should use only 1 font.

The cover needs the title AND the authors name

7. The cover needs to have the Title (Maid in Lace) and the Author's Name (R. Roe) visible.

8. If your covers wins we will do everything we can to use it. If it wins we will WANT to use it because that will give us the most future sales. BUT... You do need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example we might not be able to use the Photoshop file for some reason or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

9. Submit your created cover on or before June 26, 2017.

You obviously don't need to enter but I'd love one of YOU guys to make it for me, since you've been on this journey with me!

I will be giving updates on this and the book as we go along. Make sure to keep an eye out because there will be prizes along the way hun buns, feel free to check out my facebook group too!!

So stay tuned for more updates.

Thank you.

I'll see you in the next post darlings. :)