Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four

"You're such an ass" I growled up at him which only made him laugh louder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So much for showering" He wrapped his arms around my waist, planting kisses along my jawline. I bit my lip softly, my hands trailing down his body. His abs felt amazing.

He stopped my hand right before it reached Xander Jr. Yes.. I just called it Xander Jr.

"If you do that, I'm going to have to take your right here and now... again." We both knew I wasn't ready for that so I dropped my hands with a sigh. He spun me around, continuing to wash my back, not stopping the kisses.

I'm pretty sure we were squeaky clean now and Xander was using the 'I'll help you reach the spots you can't' just an excuse. I laid into him, letting the warm water soothe my tense muscles. My back was against his chest when I looked up at him, narrowing my eyes to stop water getting in.

He planted a kiss on my forehead. "I think we've been clean for the past ten minutes" I murmured which only cause him to smile. I pushed myself away from him, opening the shower door when the cold air wrapped around me.

My eyes landed on the heated towel that had been warmed earlier then the towel that was just.. there. "Do not go near the warm one" I shoved him back but he pulled me away.

I leaped from the shower, the towel just in my grasp. But he grabbed me. Not tight enough though. He grabbed me, tugged me slightly. I lost my balance and went flying down onto my bottom.

I looked up at him while he stared down at me in surprise. His lip twitched before he burst out laughing. I was like a naked rat just sitting on the floor.

"You're such an ass " I growled up at him which only made him laugh louder. I snatched the warm towel that was now beside me. He held out his hand to help me up which I obviously refused.

I pushed myself up, wincing at the weak pain between my thighs. "Still sore?" He asked, wrapping the other towel around his lower half.

"Not really, just when I move to much" I shrugged, copying his actions except making sure it covered my whole body. I tied my hair up with the bobbin on the window so it wouldn't drip.

He walked past me and I hurried to follow him before freezing, "Xander!"

He turned back to me, his brow furrowed, "Hm?"

"Your back" There were scratches. Lots. From me. After last night.

His back was red raw and oh my god it looked painful. "Yeah, some squealing girl was going mental on my dic-"

"I'm serious" I frowned, "It looks sore as hell"

"It's fine. I'm not going to die from it and they'll fade soon enough. It'll remind me of last night anyway" He winked before turning away.

"Let me at least put some ointment on it"

"I'm fine"

"Xander, I'm serious"

He let out a sigh with a shake of his head. "I'm going to get dressed then I'm patching you up" I frowned before walking off into my room. I dropped the towel and let down my hair, furiously drying it.

I picked out some matching undergarments before throwing on my outfit. I only used the hairdryer for two minutes before allowing the rest of my hair to dry naturally.

I hurried to Xander's room and frowned when he wasn't there. Before heading downstairs, I snatched the first aid kit and got some savalon and sudocream from it.

I took two steps at a time going down the stairs, almost falling of course, but catching myself in time. I hopped to the bottom step, jumping when Xander appeared from around the corner.

"Take off your top" I frowned, realizing he had got dressed.

"Calm down girl" 

I didn't even bother argue, but instead dragged him to the sitting room. "If you don't take it off, I will" He studied me for a moment and finally removed it when he realized I was serious.

I pointed to the couch, "Lie down"

"Woof" He let out a mono-tone bark but did as he was told. He lay down on his stomach on the couch, resting his head in his arms with a sigh, "This isn't necessary Mils"

I climbed on top of him and opened the savlon. I applied it to where all the scratches were and secretly enjoyed every time he tensed his muscles from the pain. They were hot.

Stop.

I popped off the sudocream lid and applied it to everywhere I didn't put the savlon. I only applied the savlon to the actual marks as the sudocream was for his whole back where it was red around it.

"This hurts" He moaned.

"It means it's healing it" I massaged the rest of the sudocream into his body before pressing the lid back on. I examined his now whitish back with a content smile, "Don't lie or rub against anything or it'll have to be re-done"

I stood up off him, reaching for the remote and giving it to him, "Watch something, I'm going to make food" He nodded his head.

It wasn't long before I had a toasted ham and cheese sandwich. I was going to make a proper meal but decided against it. Toasted ham and cheese sandwich, with a fruit salad as dessert would do for now.

I trudged back into the room, kicking the door open with my foot. I paused when I noticed Xander fast asleep.

He looked adorable like that. His body moved up and down slightly with his silent snores. I tip-toed over quietly and slowly placed the plate next to the couch, "How long have I been asleep?" His tired voice made me jump.

He didn't seem affected by my reaction, instead blinked repeatedly, trying to wake up. "Not long, about twenty minutes. Your foods ready"

He offered me a grateful smile and pushed himself up weakly. I passed him the food and left the fruit salad on the ground, "When you're finished eat that. I'm going to go up and tidy the rooms"

He frowned, "No. Stay here"

"Xander. You pay me for being your maid, not to lounge around and keep you company"

"My personal maid, so you do as I say"

I let out a sigh and stood up, "Well I'm sorry Master but I'm going to clean the rooms and do my job"

He looked up to me with puppy dog eyes. I leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on his lips, "Eat" I stood up and left the room, closing the door behind me. The pain between my thighs was slowly fading away but climbing up the stairs was sorer than walking on flat surface.

I couldn't laze around and keep Xander company. That's not what maids do. They work and clean and that's what I was. His maid.