Chapter Eight

Just because of the amazing support , here's a super early chapter!
Love Me yet?
Haha enjoy (not edited)

____

I stood in front of his house in surprise. It was big.

It wasn't as large as Henry and his families house but it was most likely because he lived alone. It wasn't that it was insanely big it was just so nice looking and modern. So beautiful.

It was surrounded by garden lights and had a nice private driveway. He walked past me with my bags but dropping my carry bag beside me but he continued with the box and my suitcase.

I hurried after him, gripping tightly onto the carry bag for no reason. "You've a nice place" I said breaking the silence and he gave me a side way glance.

He unlocked the door, nodding at me to go inside first. I scuttled in and an amazing smell of black ice filled my nostrils. The inside was just as modern as the outside and it looked so cozy.

The stairs was on the right that lead upstairs. The doors on the right led to a second sitting room or games room and the one on the left to the main sitting room I guess. Straight down the hallway he led me to the kitchen where I noticed another two double doors that led back to the main sitting room.

Then two more doubles doors across from that which led to what seemed to be a sun room. The kitchen had large white shiny tiles and I studied the place. It was amazing.

"Your room is upstairs" He threw the keys on the counter before leaving the kitchen and guiding me upstairs. He walked down the landing once we made it upstairs before leading me into a room that lay across from another one.

They were facing each other but in between them was another door facing the other way that was open and I noted it led to the upstairs bathroom. At least it was close by.

"This is your room" He pushed the door open and let me past him. I glanced around the room and relief flooded over me. It wasn't a closet. It was just a tiny bit smaller than the other room which meant this room was perfect.

I was lucky I even had my own room.

The bed was right beside the window and I glanced out it quickly. I was in the bedroom at the back of the house. From my window I could see the pool in the back and the sea in the distance... it was beautiful.

There was a closet in another corner and a desk and mirror in another. A few books were on the desk and I raised my eyebrows. "This is one of the guest bedrooms so it was already prepared" He told me and I nodded my head slowly.

He put my suitcase down next to the closet along with the box. He had removed the pictures that he had seen the other night which led me to wondering where he put them but I didn't bother asking although something in the back of my mind worried me.

What if he shared them... no... no one could be that cruel... right?

My eyes looked toward the box then to him. I hesitated when I found his eyes on me. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, it was clear he was curious but something in his voice seemed like he already knew.

"Uhm... the pictures" I said slowly and he raised his eyebrows. I looked to my hands before looking back at him. Why was I being so nervous... maybe because of the memories... but no that's what made me strong.

I cleared my throat and straightened up before turning to him. "Where are they? I need them"

"You don't need them" Was all he said and he turned to leave. Okay... okay... think think think.