Chapter Twenty-Two

I made my way up the small windy stairs with the fortune cookie in my hand. I had to quickly tell him to get back to his seat for the fortune cookie and to get him back before everybody left to go to the other side of the mansion-hotel place for drinks.

I finally reached the top and was in a dark room. The only light was coming from the two open doors which led to a balcony, lighting up the room with moonlight.

I silently made my way toward the balcony with a grin on my face. Time to scare Xander and pay him back. I crept out to the balcony, pausing when no one was there.

Was the man wrong?

I walked out onto the large balcony. "Xander?" I asked, looking around. I turned back and paused when a figure stood there causing me to jump.. that idiot.

My heart skipped a beat when the figure closed both doors with a bang. Not only because of that but because I slowly made out his features as my eyes adjusted and he came closer, causing the moon and night sky to light up his face.

I felt dizzy... sick to the stomach...

Why did he need to pester me?!

"Milania.... it was so rude of you to run off during our conversation earlier... I was just asking you a few simple questions" Mr. Firona's voice made me shiver.

"I had stuff to do" Really? That's the best you've got, "The food was about to be served and I didn't want to get in trouble" I saved the excuse but it was still bullshit.

He chuckled at my words.

"My silly silly girl..." He paused, "Oh look who doesn't have a knife on her this time... nothing to stab me with this time huh?"

I said nothing so he continued.

"I've something I'd like to stab you with... my big huge coc-"

"Please let me go back down!" I didn't want to listen to him. He disgusted me... his cock was probably a worm compared to Xanders.

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!

"So tell me, who's your new master?" He asked and I said nothing, "How much does your master touch you... you never told me...."

"P-please"

"Are you showing me how you beg him? How perverted is he.. would he like to watch his little maid be touched by her past master?" He came closer to me and my whole body shook with fear.

I was too scared to defend myself to fight back. My eyes roamed down to his crotch area... if I kicked him there...

"Don't even think about it... it'll hurt you more than it'll hurt me" He laughed and I swallowed a lump in my throat, "Or were you thinking about this in you? Huh... you've become such a slutty litt-"

"I wasn't thinking that! I'd never think that!" I finally found my voice.

"So you still got fight in you? Has your new master not punished you enough? Not hurt you enough? Not touched you enough...?" He smiled a toothy smile and he was right up to me in the next second. I glanced back, noticing the balcony and quickly darted past him, not wanting to be near the edge.

He caught my wrist but luckily for me pushed me against the wall at the side. The door was in front of me to the left while the balcony was to the right. He stood back, brushing his hand through his hair.

There was no way I could jump the balcony with that drop so my only escape was the door but of course he was in the way.

"Y'know Milania... I've never double-teamed such a young girl" He bit his lip... what?