Chapter Forty-Eight

I slowly and gently put the fork down on the plate, finally finishing the meal. I picked up the can of coke and sipped it silently, glancing once at Xander. He was finished aswell.

I had planned to eat my food super fast so we could jump right into it but I decided it was best not to. If I ate to quick, I usually got a really sick feeling. 

A loud scraping sound made me jump and my eyes snapped to Xander who had just stood up and tucked his chair in under the table, causing the noise to occur. He cocked an eyebrow, questioning my reaction.

I let out a sigh and copied his action, getting up and tucking the chair in. "Don't make a randomly loud noise when I'm zoned out" I gave him the basic explanation.

I almost immediately picked up all the plates, clearing the table before putting them in the dishwasher. When I turned back after I was finished Xander had disappeared.

I frowned slightly, my brow knitting together in confusion. I hadn't even heard him leave but in all fairness I was pretty zoned out. I left the kitchen and quickly made my way upstairs pausing at the top. "Xander?" No answer.

I glanced around before my eyes landed on the bathroom door. It was closed.

It had been open earlier so my guess was he was in there. Nice going Sherlock Holmes, you figured out he was in the bathroom, don't be to proud of yourself!

I began walking forward before the door beside me, to Xander's room, flew open and a pair of hands dragged me in causing to scream. The door closed behind me before roughly being pinned against the wall.

It took me a second to  realize it was Xander, the scare going away. "Hello darling" He smirked, pleased with the reaction he got. I scowled in response to his actions.

"Can you stop with this habit?"

"Habit?" He questioned me.

"Of scaring the living cráp out of me"

He chuckled softly when my voice rose before tilting his head, "I'm sorry baby-girl" My eyes widened. What did he just call me? I blinked two times, feeling warmth come to my face, a squigglish feeling in my stomach.

Then I remembered.

I remembered what was going to happen. I felt like I was over reacting about all this, it was just my virginity. I wasn't doubting my choice, I definitely wanted to do it with him, I was just nervous I'd do something wrong.

"Are you re-thinking your decision?"  Xander's question pulled me from my thoughts and I just shook my head in response, placing a sincere look on my face. 

His eyes studied my expression for a minute before nodding his head. "So.." I started quietly, "How do we do this?"

He watched me in surprise, the corner of his mouth twitching as if he was about to burst out laughing, "Don't you dare" I threatened and he slowly composed himself with great difficulty.

"You're so awkward" He sighed, shaking his head lightly, "Well to start things off I've to turn you on"

Oh god.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I watched him advance toward me, "I've to turn you on too then right?"  I questioned. He was right, could I be making this anymore awkward? Stop with the questions.

He paused for a millisecond before shaking his head with a small smile, "Milania Fox, I'm always turned on by you" My eyes widened when he said this.

----------------------------------------

The rest of this chapter is in my other book: Maid in Lace- Mature Scenes. Chapter Forty- Eight.

Read on if you aren't going to go and read it cause this kinda contains spoiler:

All that happens is they finally do the dirty! FINALLY and at the end before they sleep she realizes she's in love with them.

Now you may proceed to the next chapter or go and read the full chapter

--------------------------