Chapter 55(The Star Festival Part 2: A Battle of Death!?)

On that day, humanity received a grim reminder...

"I always knew we would end up settling the score eventually."

Yami gritted his teeth with a glare.

The other people watched in confusion, fright, disbelief and horror. The magic within them swelling at an accelerating speed.

We lived in the fear of Captain Yami's and Captain Jack's feud...

"Your consciences are all mine!" Jack grabbed on to his robe, "Let see who can sell most of the food!" He tossed his robe off. Somehow he was wearing an apron.

Yami smoked some cigarette, holding out in determination, "No one's gonna buy from a freak like you!"

"HOLD YOU INSULTS BECAUSE OF YOU LOSE I'LL FRY YOU UP ALIVE!"

"YOU'RE THE LOSER HERE, STRING BEAN! AND THAT MAKES YOU'RE WIPING MY ASS FOR THE REST OF YOUR ETERNITY

"THAT SEEMS TERRIFYINH IF I HAD A CHANCE OF LOSING!"

"LET'S PUT AN END TO THIS!"

"NOW!"

"NOW!"

Asta , and few of the green praying mantises squad members were gawking.

And we were forced to live in these robes, we called... chains....

Well, at least for the Black Bulls and the Green Praying Mantises.

And just like that Asta and a handful of Jack's squad members were dragged into their fiasco. Isabella on the other hand just walked away from the scene before she too could get caught by the Captain of the Black Bulls. She already felt exhaustion hitting her and she really did not wanted to socialize with anyone at the moment.

All she could do was give smiles and greetings.

********

"Come get your grilled violet snakes! Popping out of the fire!"

A tiny old woman with her eyes closed was selling grilled violet snakes. Everyone was just passing by, not really much interested. In fact, this woman was same woman that Isabella helped out at her first mission.

"There you are!"

The old woman turned to see Isabella smiling at her.

"Ah, young girl, may I help you with something."

Isabella gives a sheepish smile, "Yes ma'am. Is it okay if I speak with Sir Julius?"

The old woman laughed, "Why you're already know the answer to that." Julius' actually voice spoke out.

Isabella flipped the pages of her notes, "I have checked and organize all the stalls. I even added two more because of Captain Jack and Captain Yami. If that's alright with you."

"No, not at all. It's perfectly fine!"

"Let's take this somewhere else."

Julius eye brightened, stars automatically forming as he watched Yami and Jack, who seemed far more serious about their current situation.

"Noelle." Yami called out to the Silva princess who was trying to wake Asta up.

She let's go of him, "What is it?"

"Go and hunt down Finral for me."

Julius, who was still in disguise, began to fan boy, "Waaah! I'm about to see something cool. A battle between two Magic Knights Captains! I wonder what new spells I would get to see."