Book I - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 – Eternal Bride

We were on the plane, she slept against my shoulder that night as I held her. We were to go somewhere unknown to me but she told me that it was indeed... a surprise...

When we got there, luckily the timing was right it was nighttime. I was reckless over the lovesickness I have for her.

She took me to a new home, Bran Castle of Transylvania. She recently bought the place. I asked her where she got the money. She told me the same way I get my own money. Now I am starting to think she might be a succhildus. I asked her that question if she might be one. She admitted that she's like me. I bred her as a servitor. All she wanted was to make her master happy. It was everything I wanted; Bran Castle has been on my bucket list to buy since it was on sale. This is where they filmed all of those gothic horror movies, especially Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Here in Transylvania, I learned the language for nights and days without any sleep and she taught me. I even forgot the habit of smoking. There was a library here that teaches all things about the occult of vampires. I read every book in the entire year because the library was huge. Until there was nothing more to feed me. I was left hungry for blood. Then blood bags were on the table as I went to the dining room. And rare steaks.

I ate them all including the blood bags. Vayne appeared to be the same gothic Lolita dress as ever, asking me if the dinner she made for me was great. I told her it was divine. She said she was glad about it. If I'm glad, she is as well. That is what she told me during dinner.

Vayne and I made love but made sure to "pull out".

That night we went for a stroll around the city of Transylvania. There were gypsies around the villages as well. It felt very medieval to me as well.

During this night, this was the first night it snowed for me. This is the first time I've seen snow in the eyes of my own reality.

Then I remembered Vayne's smile when I first met her physically, her grin, her teeth, her fangs... death is the last unprinted... "snow".

Here I found myself lying in the pool of my own blood, dying... and Vayne was nowhere to be found, my neck hurts, it feels so cold regardless of how warm and thick I am wearing. Whilst she was wearing a revealing dress this whole time, she was not even cold. This is the coldest I have felt in my whole life... I closed my eyes as I was slowly dying. My neck hurts... badly... I opened my eyes again... and I found sunshine on my face back in my old home.