Book I - Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Lone Wolf Moving from Pack to Pack, in the herd of sheep

The way he tattoos me is quite painful, he's not careful although he finished under 12 hours! He gets to keep the rest of the Lipovitan and just crash for the night. Yet I was sleeping the entire time, the pain of the needles pricking so fast onto my skin all over my body felt pleasure to the point I fell asleep. Then I woke up with lots of blood all over my body. And he wiped it off when I woke up.

I looked at the mirror and the back mirror with Jadel's hand. It was better than the actual pictures I've shown him. He improvised his talent for art! He made my Hannya demon on my back with snakes over my chest extremely terrifying to look at, my dragon was badass, the wolf was mortifyingly intimidating, and the ox. The ox on my fist is the best one! It's my right hand. I told him to tattoo me once more by drinking one last Lipovitan which is his last one. He is almost passing out but I need this tattoo. A rose. Since my mother's name was Rosita Robillos Olimpo. I want it to be on the side of my left lower leg.

"Why a rose on your leg? You already have way more tattoos than any prison inmate in the world!"

"The essence of the Bull in my fist is my father's fist, my yokai spirit. But I want another, the way my mother is extremely intimidating than my father when it comes to anger, the mother is the winner, but if it is physical strength, it is my father. You know what my mother's name is right?"

"Grandma Rosita?"

"EXACTLY! Since I love doing the Roundhouse kicks each time, I fight Gokudo or some thick skull frats I often use this kick, and as for this kick, I want my mother's essence of madness into my leg.

He chugged the Lipovitan drink one last time and started to get extremely hyped up. He managed to finish it in under 30 minutes, it was quite painful, more painful than professional tattoo artists since he never stops to take my skin a break he just continues. For an amateur, he has talent when it comes to drawing the actual thing. I've been bleeding a lot here like Jesus.

I went to take a bath but Jadel warned me not to do that after I get a tattoo since it's risky since my tattoos are open wounds, quite more than literally because of his reckless methods of piercing my skin, he's an amateur but his drawings are beyond my expectations of the way he drew the tattoos all over my body. He said if I take a shower, I might get my open wounds infected so they have to heal for a day first. At least over 24 hours.

I told him alright, so I wore my sleeveless top shirt which is also known as a tank top just to flex my tattoos, and also wear shorts instead of pants to show my bloody torn rose.

I went to the mall before it closes. I went inside the mall and then headed to the most expensive suit store which was right in front of the department store nearby the canteen with sushi and food stands beyond it is the supermarket of all things you need for groceries. I bought my own suit, fedora, polo, tux pants, and of course, a coat which all of them were crimson red in color. Especially the shoes are crimson red. Even the socks.

Then I spent the time shopping around as people looked at me.

The only thing I need next is a haircut. That would be for tomorrow. I will go to the Artist Salon shop at the intersection of the main entrance of San Fernando City to dye my hair red as well. Crimson red that is.

I spent the night using the inheritance money on picking up hookers, I did not do any sexual intercourse with them except to feed on them with legal consent as I bite their necks in a kinky way as possible and drained them half left almost alive but they'll eventually make it far better than last night by morning. In Angeles City, there is a Tokyo-like neon cyberpunk town where there are districts full of bars, strip clubs, ramen shops, and hookers, and of course shady pedophiles on the streets, most of them are old looking ugly bastards. Yet, most of the hookers and prostitutes that I never hired were the ones that are transgender. Good thing I can use 7th Sense almost like an x-ray vision.