Book I - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - The Floor is Lava

I have my own faction and I began to turn into a complete psychopath. I taught everyone how to use the terrain in order not to get bitten or infected by such creatures. But I also warned them that there are not just only zombies but also the nosferatu vampires that hunt during the night so they have to use UV lights and generators since there are no more operators for such electricity. To use the terrain to escape I taught them to parkour no matter how dangerous this is the only way they can survive from a hoard. The vampires at night are not zombies but they are both undead, they will kill any human because there are lesser humans to feed on nowadays. Even for me. I can't feed on anyone. I have to use cattle's blood just to quench my thirst and regain my humanity once in a while. Zombies are as slow, weak as humans. But vampires are fast and can parkour as well faster than anyone. So, I warned them to use UV flashlights, UV lights onto their safehouses. And stock up as much gasoline as they can in order to bring on their UV Flashlights. This is the apocalypse where zombies and vampires collide as an army of the undead. Whilst the humans have me as their main leader, the main cause of the fall of the government but the zombifying effect of the COVID strains has nothing to do with any of my virtual speeches online. They didn't believe that vampires existed but they believe zombies do. Since they've seen it with their own eyes. But I can't afford to lose anyone again. So, I showed them. I hypnotized one person using a hypnotic trance onto someone and bit her neck. Gladly I mastered not to turn someone while feeding on them. They asked me how I can walk into the sunlight as a vampire. I told them that's because I still have my humanity. Vampires without humanity will turn bald, insane, wild, animalistic, and return to their primal instincts as monsters, and they will burn out in the sun but I told them to fret that they have inhumane intelligence better than the average high IQ of a human. So, we must stick together. And do each other's plans as our roles to do. Zombies can't infect me, that's the good part, I am completely immune but I have to disinfect my entire body before going any closer to the other humans I am taking care of. I named my faction "The Wolves" and the rest of the other factions some came from the government seeking revenge on me. But I have enough protection here. I am stuck here in the Philippines when I've always wanted to study at Oxford in England. But now... dreams vanish like Dying Light. So basically, the best way not to get infected by these zeds is not to step onto the floor no matter what unless you need to but for a very short period of time. You have to be above at rooftops to make yourself safe from zeds. Since they lack human intelligence, they cannot climb. But vampires can at night. During night time I am the one to be outside. Still, there is a government-like union that is not a faction at all but rather helps the rest of the world by going through planes and drop off supplies for the rest of us to live. But we're at war here to gather supplies who gets it first. I always have scouts at building towers here in Manila to look out for planes dropping off supplies and call me through radiophone to where it is. And same goes for others. Those scouts that are physically disabled do not have the strength to gather supplies or be outside of the headquarters of the Malacañang Palace which was the main headquarters of the government how Washington DC is for America. All over Metro Manila city is a hoard of zeds. And each time there are supply drops we have to fight to the death once we see our foes from other factions trying to selfishly take it.