Book I - Chapter 8

PART II: Vergil's Divine Comedy

Chapter 8 - Awakening Reincarnation Incarnation

Discord Username: @TheCrimsonFcker

Password: *************

21st of March 2021, I was chased by a wolf, a black wolf while the white wolf tries to stop him. The white wolf tried to bite off the black wolf but the black wolf countered by biting his leg down to pin him onto the ground and bit off his neck as he slowly dies and rot away into dust being blown away by the thin wind. Then the black wolf starts to bark at me like some dog instead of doing its wolfie bark. It is barking like some high-pitched young dog. It was so loud then I heard people talking in... Tagalog? The black wolf pounced on me and I woke up sitting up quickly. Then I heard Iris my white dog barking, and my black dog Roxy as well. Then I heard people outside talking to my father and I wanted to know what it was. In an instant, hearing people from outside invading my territory is my primal instinct to hiss and gnarl loudly to the point I have to get up fast and run on all fours to get the fuck out of the bedroom to see who's the intruder. And they looked like nice people wearing uniforms. Are they front liners? Dad said okay to them at an end of the conversation. Those wolves barking in my dream was just my dogs trying to wake me up during my beautiful slumber of nightmares being chased by a black wolf. But the black wolf and the white wolf could mean something emotionally and psychologically. There are two wolves inside of us, the tamed and calm white wolf and the mad wild monstrous black one. They often fight every day inside of me. So, it gives the effect of me acting borderline crazy and sane. I asked the father what that was. He told me vaccination of people with comorbidities is available but not for the citizens. They had to do such phases so everyone will not come together at the same time would be a complete riot surge of massive groups of people around wanting to get vaccinated. The Frontlines are done being vaccinated as said as last night, at the same time last night they were also vaccinating senior citizens, and now citizens with PWD persons with disability, as for mine is a psychosocial disability with comorbidities with several mental illnesses such as Bipolar 1, Schizophrenia, General Anxiety Disorder, Persistent Depression, ADHD, OCD, all that. I have all of the mental illnesses in the world and yet I stay strong by acting crazy enough to cope with it. But if I actually turn batshit insane that would mean I would end up in the asylum again, so I use my craziness as a coping mechanism such as laughing at small jokes, jesting too much, talking too much, going all hyper, stuff like that like Harley Quinn or Jinx from League of Legends. That is the real me but I often act as the aristocratic persona whenever I wish to go outside. Even with my father when I am outside, I act all high-class aristocratic mode. But when I am inside the house no one can judge me for acting crazy. But it varies with different types of people. I have Dissociative Identity Disorder and one of them has an extremely high superiority complex. He is my main coping mechanism. My real self the sanest one that is often crying depressed such as a kid who been traumatized and all alone in the world inside my little head with chains beside him is the black wolf or the mad dog in a cage. They have many things in common but they have opposite intentions to human beings. But the best thing they love about each other is that they love dogly animals such as wolves and coyotes or whatever. As long as it's not a cat-like animal. Matryoshka is one of the craziest personalities that is Shi-san's twin sister, well, SHE IS a total genderfluid femboy. Before I even knew femboys and LGBT existed or hence even the LGBT thing actually existed in the first place, Matryoshka is the type of queer personality that is a boy with feminine characteristics and features. He is hyperactive, the most hyperactive, and would laugh at the jokes about death. Even by accident, he would laugh during a funeral. Unless if it's my grandma he fuckin' cried his tears out ending up with a mental breakdown and a depressive episode for an entire year. That was 2020 around June when Shi-san was first bred and joined the Gokudo within under a week he had a promotion party after the 2nd day of the funeral, his Oyabun, Yen-san the one who recruited him made him 2nd in command of the entire branch of E* in the Gokudo. But sadly, it was dropped off and he became 4th elite in Shinda-gumi, now since Yen-san got expelled from the Gokudo Shi-san took a long month break and joined the Okiwa Alliance. After that, a Gokudo that works in the construction started giving him more respect and attention when he never bats an eye at Shi-san ever until he passed his trial by killing 50 fuckin armed Gokudo with M16 Rifles inside in the middle of the cemetery and killed the main boss of the game, the hacker. Which he hypnotized him that he didn't kill him but rather it was just a state of trance during biting his neck and turned him into a ghoul that is delusional enough to think he's friends with him. He will be useful to Shi-san.