Book I - Chapter 10

Chapter 10 – Extra Chapter

I traveled to New Orleans since the people of the Philippines are low in intelligence, I sailed across the sea through a cruise ship all the way there. But during that time, it was nighttime...

All the rich people here, with money, intelligence, CEO, and business workers. Wealthy people with lots of riches and intellect alike. People here did not lack flavor. Although they were kind to me. It was the night of the full moon. I had my own reserved room before I entered the ship. I always ate nothing other than rare steaks and pork ham. I entered the ship. The sailors were seamen instead of those Russian Sailors from the Demeter a long time ago. I was there with my father in the past. Then pleaded with my lover to kill me in the end so my madness over the rampage over the city of Lunden was seized by her own hands. I would never let anyone kill me, not even myself, rather than just my lover. And her name today is the so-called Simpy. Now I will go back to Lunden now called London and make it my city! But I have to stop by New Orleans first. Here then I will meet an interesting character... with the flavor of leadership and bossy skills. With pure intimidation. But I will not feed on him. He and I go way back from Japan to Gokudo. I was 2nd in command of the Shinda branch with many families involved. I also had my own Family of Kyokushin Santai from the Shinda-gumi. I was their Oyabun at the time. Spent many nights killing people, getting high, rampaging, even eating flesh during battle as a one-man army with just my tanto blade, and each family I genocide had nothing but guns. I went to a cruise ship to go to New Orleans then to London not to meet this man that goes by the name of Yen-san, which is my Oyabun, the main chairman of the entire Shinda-gumi branch of the Gokudo, but to feed on intelligent people. I ate a few Seamen sailing the place and gained their intelligence.