Book II - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - The Real Story, I think...

It's Sunday today, there are no workers, no peasants for construction work, and nothing interesting to talk about... I wrote my fantasies... it turned out quite well, the dream reality confusion almost stopped, they don't leave cliffhangers anymore, they barely do, not only they are fantasies but dreams. What if I write a new reality... in this Saga? I've been mostly thinking about Jonathan the whole day. During my sleepwalk, I become conscious of my memories during those episodes each and every night because I dream about them. The hacker from Floridablanca sent lots of hitmen with guns that belonged to another branch from the Gokudo. I used a physical dream walk to breed a clone of myself being conscious of two people at the same time in different places. I went to Okiwa Alliance Headquarters just to join back to the Gokudo since a month ago I was expelled by Shinda-gumi thanks that my Oyabun or boss, Yen-san has been expelled as well, and they wanted to get rid of me, especially him. I tried contacting Yen-san many times a day but... he never replied. Neither did he even replied to me on PlayStation 4 messages. I tried contacting him with his phone number and still nothing, left on reading on messages. He didn't bother to seen-zone me on Facebook messenger. He's not active anymore... I don't know what happened to him but I thought that was the end of it. I wished to have the same respect as everyone gave me in society both in the criminal underworld and the innocent surface of the world. So, he sent me a hit job to kill a certain hacker. So, I didn't expect that hacker that I am supposed to kill to hack my Discord and deleted my entire account also tampering with my Gmail account. He even DDOS Attack me a few times in one night. I was frustrated, good thing I knew how to prevent a DDOS Attack and protect my PC and my IP ADDRESS. I traced his IP ADDRESS since GMAIL notified an anonymous person who tried to log into my discord right after it was deleted out of thin air and I had to make a new one. I was desperate to kill him. I traced his IP Address through Google Maps and turned the map roads and places into terrain mode. There I saw it was, in the middle of the cemetery of Floridablanca. I've been there before. A few times as a child. So, I went there. I knew it was just a decoy just to ambush me but I outsmarted his plans. So, I let the mad dog out once in a while... killed all of those over 50 armed men with tattoos. Then used Psychometry which high-ranking powerful vampires can do. No such normal vampires no matter how long they've lived, if they're just fledglings they cannot use psychometry until they try hard enough. However, I have the blood of Vlad III Tepes inside of me. I drank his blood which ended me up dying in the hospital once during 2020 before the year ended. I even had written lots of books since my awakening process after drinking his blood. He became my blood father and I was adopted as his son. This power was unbearable. It sent me to the ER a few times. My blood count was drastically increasing every second. And I kept vomiting each time I eat food. So, I learned how to use my humanity inside of me that's left in my flesh to casually act normal and human enough to swallow food without vomiting. Since vampires can't eat food and they only drink blood as their food for survival... that's me. However, I had remaining humanity left inside of me that helped me survive the days without having to go on a blood rage by simply feeding off people using dream walk. I used Psychometry on the decoy phone where his IP ADDRESS was in and found out his location. Psychometry is a psychic ability once touched an object you will see its histories where it came from, what happened to it or with it, and also know how it was made and what it is made of. Basically, a dog sniffing a murder weapon and trace it with scent in a nutshell. So, I went to find him, killed him, drained him dry. Then reported to Sekirowa-san as my new Oyabun or boss and paid me with my dream walking self's money which he gained from doing all of those genocides to different clans and families in Japan, also to rampage in Singapore, and in Angeles City those good old times with Yen-san giving orders to kill. Humans underestimating me makes me feel superior to them. Because I see them as imbeciles and mind peasants. They don't know a thing about this world, all they care about is their carnal desires to fulfill. Which those desires are included in the 7 deadly sins that come in several colors. Here I used that money to become 2nd in command of the entire Alliance. After that night I woke up, Jonathan never gave a single shit about me he just sees me as just some random son of his boss who funds the renovation when in fact it was my mother who did. Since my father is the one here in the Philippines, not my mother which is in Japan right now, my father is the one to give orders and shit like that. However, this is the first time that Jonathan, the one with so many tattoos on his arm, a red and black dragon, a skull, and a wolf. He greeted me with a friendly smile as if he's a close brother to me. He even started talking to me more, the whole day we were talking happily and I joked about what I did when I killed that poor hacker, he laughed so hard about it and believes it so. He and I belong in the same branch, but different families. He respects me highly; he calls me his bro and stuff. That was since a few days ago, and today is Sunday it's their day off. During the time when senior citizens started getting vaccinated. They also mentioned that vaccines are available for people with comorbidities and or mental illnesses. Especially disabled people. I told my father about this being so important about it wanting myself to get vaccinated already so I can stop writing my fantasy books and face the real world instead! He said "front liners and healthcare workers only" and he never listens, even my mom defied that through call! They both think I was stupid and called me a hypocrite for boasting how intelligent and witty I am. Mom hypocritically says "You don't watch the news" and yet I watch the news every second each night just to know if there's a vaccine available for the citizens now. Yet there is still none except for the Senior Citizens and people with comorbidities. I have comorbidity which is Schizophrenia and Bipolar 1 along with Dissociative Identity Disorder and other mental issues. Along with my weak spine that is already a disability as a kid which is why I am so fast yet so physically weak no matter how fast I get tired easily over the simplest physical jobs. And father expects me to work in the construction a peasant's job and he refuses to pay me just because I so happen to live in this house. Utterly stupid shit! They never listen, the news itself said "VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS AND PEOPLE WITH COMORBIDITIES, MENTAL ILLNESS, AND DISABILITY" and I have a psychosocial disability card for fuck sakes. And dad kept being annoyed saying the same phrase "ONLY FOR HEALTH CARE WORKERS!" same goes with my mom! Stupid!

So, the story will start here...

...

...

...

6:30 PM Nightfall Present day at Sunday 21st March of 2021

Dad came inside and I was annoyed, he always treats me like a child. Always a daddy's boy if not anymore, a mama's boy if dad allows me to do something, especially when going outside by myself. Dad already agreed to let me go outside but mom had to say no. Mom said DAD WILL DECIDE NOT ME! Then I asked dad he said yes then I told mom if she heard that, she went hysterical shouting NO!!! I was pissed at that and I had to control myself if I go hysterical dad will beat the shit out of me like every day when I always made him the best role model of my book! He always abuses me in real life!!!

He turned on the news on Television. Then there comes the news.