Book II - Chapter 8.5

Chapter 8 - Prince of Manila City

They didn't demote me as Prince, since I got to Manila now the real work happens here. As Noblesse Prince of Manila of the Veil's Mask society of the vampire king, and also a Prince of a huge city in the Underworld Government in the Philippines which was Manila. I called this the Macabre. The same goes for the name of my new Cabaret club here. I manage it. My bodyguard is always with me but he asked me for a vacation to come back to his daughter when I told him I am heading to Manila after I got my last paycheck after a few months of working as a Call Center Agent. Then I headed to Manila, whilst he left to go back home to Betis.

There was a lot for rent but instead, I bought it doubling the price of the actual property and lot of the rental place then I renovated it under a month as a Cabaret Club with so many construction workers making me feel nostalgic about the pandemic of 2021 when father and I were so close together but now we are afar. During those days we spent time with the construction workers. Especially since the last construction worker from there I ever knew was Jonathan/Kiryu. So, he left, so I spent the time living in a shady apartment. Then here I got myself my Cabaret after it was finished building. It had two floors and it was large. It's a good thing there was an overpopulated amount of peasant workers there. Now, most of my money is gone but my business has started! I opened it the next night. And there were many tourists that came here. The hostess at each table entertained them well as I trained them how to use my charisma in the opposite gender. And they couldn't believe that the man who runs this club is an 11-year-old kid that's older than most young adults nowadays. I'm in my mid-twenties I think but I don't remember my age anymore.

Then there, I named it Danse Macabre. Here I gained a million pesos in one night! I think this business is a lot better than being a professional blood doctor. But I've always wanted to study the science of vampiric demons. So here then, I gained a million pesos almost a day. Day after day I order new drinks imported from many different countries using that money as they ship their stock here and more money comes to me. It became the most expensive and yet the highest quality club in all of Manila. There they've known me as Prince Alucard. Lord of the Night.

It was the year 2035, technology has advanced and I had to keep up with it too, with new devices that are modern to the status quo within the Cabaret I run. It had everything you need. Here then The Order of The Shroud finally found me. It's because I was famous over the internet for being the best Cabaret Club Admin in the world. The Underworld Government loved it, they were proud of me but the Order of the Shroud wanted me back in Guagua. They said something went wrong. The people I Bred there became rogue and skalish. So, I had to put them down before the humans found out. If the Underworld Government found out that I broke the Veil's Mask by doing this I might get myself staked and baked. So, I had to do this one important mission for redemption and to do the right thing in my life for once.

It was rather urgent so they had to take me into the van as fast as they could no matter what. They don't care if I run a cabaret and I am busy at it. I had to go. I went inside as fast as I could and they drove all the way there. I never watched the news anymore since I went outside of the house and left home from Angeles to Manila. So, I did not notice the epidemic of "mutated zombies" that are faster than humans and they eat blood, some of the stronger ones eat flesh. Bullets don't work on them. So, they gave me a gun that can blow up once it attaches to something light, even a feather. That makes it explode, each bullet of this long-barreled pistol is like that, one is ebony and one is black. They engraved it with "God is Good" and the other gun "All the Time". Then as we reached there, Madam Intersen ordered me to kill all of them without hesitation. Anything that moves needs to die since everyone in this town is infected. The same goes for other connected cities, towns, and villages. So, I went on quite literally BLOODY RAMPAGE!!!

Then here, it was over as it was sunrise... I passed out from exhaustion and I went pale and limp. I woke up in my coffin at the back of the church. I told them that I admit that it was my fault for breeding them in the first place. But they told me that their blood did not match my DNA in vampiric science. They told me the main source was from a faction called "The Underworld Government". Those fuckers!!! I flew all the way to the inner circle of this ridiculous cult and ended their leader with the shot onto his head using the last bullet I have in my gun and kept on firing but there was no more blasting out from the hole of my gun, it was just one last bullet. I told everyone in the Underworld Government that their faction is instinctive for doing this. I am no longer part of this silly cult. It's gruesome. Turning people into monsters. So, I killed each Prince in each city that is connected to the Underworld Government within a day and got tired again, passed out, and to that my age grew to my present age... thanks to the exhaustion... I fell into a stress-induced coma. They put me into the Vatican archives and my self-righteous actions of vampire inquisition have ended where my coffin has been sealed and locked by exorcists. Here... I fell asleep in bliss... rest in peace Alucard...