Book I - Chapter ?

PART III: Kyuuketsuki Ga Gotoku: Like a Vampire!

Chapter ? - Shi-san kore ga Shinda-gumi no Kyoken! (Mr. Death is the Mad Dog of the Shinda Clan)

"So, what's it like in Japan Klei?" asked the 2nd in charge of the OBG fraternity, Original Black Gangster.

Their boss appeared from the door, "His name is not Klei anymore, his real name is Shi-san, boss of most organizations in Japan legally changed his name for him." he quoted

"Kyoudai! How've you been?"

"I've been a good Big Brother.. Everyone, meet Shi-san, 2nd in command of the Shinda Branch of the entire Gokudo, and patriarch of the Kyokishi Family which he owns as boss."

They were shocked and knew about this just now, they just thought I'm just some dumb lunatic it turned out I'm a big shot in Japan.

"My members of this fraternity, I demand you show some respect and do whatever he says. For he's a higher rank than I am in the organization. Welcome Shi-san, to my home. Tell no one that he's Gokudo, nor will you tell anyone he's affiliated in any sort of gang like this one. He's rather a special guest and a selection for this gang. And our hitman. I was on a mission once and I saw him kill 20 Gokudo gangsters who had full ammunition and he only had one knife and used... a pummeling bat as nunchucks. Although he can be quite scary, he's the funniest member we have as the joker of the clan of the Gokudo."

"Thank you Kyoudai!" I grinned at him.

"No problem, Aniki." (Aniki means big bro) (and Kyoudai means brother. Or little sibling).

"What in the hell? Boss! You sure this guy is for real?!" they asked

The only close friend I have in this fraternity is Jaynel and sadly he isn't here until he came inside here intoxicated with weed mixed with crossfaded drunken Red Horse beer.

The Gokudo man bowed to me, "Please make this place your home, Aniki."

"Oh please, you're too kind."

"Aniki...! You should act the Gokudo high-rank spirit, don't always act too nice to everyone and being too modest about your rank, there is nothing to be ashamed... as your underling, I will advise you that."

I sighed, "Yare Janel daze, mou ii yo. Wakkatta, I'll do it." (Good grief, whatever fine, I get it, I'll do it.).

"Thank you aniki!" he said, "Now since I will be gone out of town for some job trip, I will let this man take over the gang."

"Are you sure boss?! But-"

"No excuses! You have no idea who you are dealing with, this man is a stoned cold killer, regardless of his looks of innocence, and his joker side, he's remorseless, ruthless, and kills anyone who gets in his way."

"Yen-san told me you are training these gangsters to be part of your own family you are trying to make; it has been... 4 years and more since this group has been bred kyoudai... what happened?"

"I am not as great as you aniki, you managed to be 2nd in command of the entire Gokudo branch of E* and Shinda-gumi under a week and made your own family as a patriarch in your own ways. I plead to you that you will train these gangsters to be good as your role model."

"Hmm, I have a better idea."

"What is it?"

"Let me take over this gang, make it part of Kyokushin family since... you are not doing your job quite well to recruit them and train them. You gave them knives; you know that will be risky. They should know Martial Arts, street fighting, and environmental combat. I know how to do those sorts of things. And you have a gun that is unlicensed. I will make you proud of me don't you fret. As your onii-sama, I will take over the gang. And made them part of the Gokudo already."