Book I - Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Waking Up on The Same Date Again

March 4th of 2021. The same day, the same prologue, and if I do something, the butterfly effect in my reality happens. Things change at the tides of time. I have up until 7 AM to wake up from this horrible nightmare.

Instead of strolling lingering myself around Pampanga. I asked my dad if he can take me somewhere else. But that would be a futile idea. Since he's too busy watching over the workers. So, I traveled all the way to Angeles City, the only place I never went. That night I was in the walking street. Some gays thought I was a prostitute. Fuckin' CHRIST! But I took that advantage just to feed. And so, I did. Killed them and left them in their hotel rooms with a belly full of blood. I went outside as I am lost. I have no idea where they took me. This looks like Clark. I went all the way to Telabastagan City from Angeles traveling therefore I took their wallets. On this night I have up until sunrise. I memorized the patterns of my dreams. Once sunrise hits, that's 7 AM in real-time. I have to survive through the nightmares. And better yet, not to be left in a cliffhanger and make better endings before I wake up. It's midnight. I feel exhausted still. But the blood I fed off made me felt like on heroin. They were on drugs. Opiates. So, I passed out onto the floor of the alleyway...

I woke up again, still on the same date. March 4, 2021. SHIT!!! I HAD ENOUGH!!!

The same prologue happened now to continue the chapter. Vayne is the type of predator who loves playing with their prey like cats and mice. I took care of Oniv, got the money as Grandma Pelly promised, it's sundown. I better move fast. I went to take a bus to Manila, as reckless as I am now, I am clinically insane.