FINAL ACT - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Human Awakening During 28th of March 2021

During the final episode of Netflix's Dracula... at the end of the last episode... (spoilers ahead but this is relevant to my story)

Seward looked up at the curtains and saw sunlight, he turned to Dr. Van Helsing and said "Today's going to be a beautiful day." he says

"Thank you." Dr. Van Helsing replied smiling at him, nodding.

After Seward left Dracula and Dr. Van Helsing along which Dr. Van Helsing was possessed by her foremother which was her great, great grandmother Agatha Van Helsing where she encountered Dracula where Dracula drank her blood which died in a shipwreck but Dracula was smart enough to get inside his coffin made out of his own native soil and awakened back up to the surface to London, here at Dracula's building, or condo. It was finally daybreak. Dr. Van Helsing is alone with Dracula ready for a fight. Despite her dying stage of cancer, she ran up to the table and then leaped off the edge then uncovered the giant curtains where Dracula was exposed to the sunlight, but here, he thought he was burning snarling like a demon and hissing at the sun. But it turns out there was no damage to him at all. He is a vampire but he did not burn in the sun. How could this be? Dr. Van Helsing possessed by Agatha Van Helsing called Dracula "ASHAMED!'' for his entire eternal life thanks to believing in such vampire myths bred by Romanians just to give the vampire delusions of their own weaknesses. Such as burning in the sunlight, being repelled by the sign of the cross, garlic, holy water, stakes, all of those he did not die from and yet he still believed the sun could kill him until he realized he can't burn in the sunlight. Not only this made him feel relieved he felt his defeat because he was just delusional about the weaknesses of the vampire this whole time!

"I don't need this cross anymore" she says and she threw it across the room, she sat down onto the chair dying of cancer saying, "Admit it Count Dracula you lost this time."

And there, Dracula was finally defeated and was at loss of his own mind. Where he killed himself by drinking Dr. van Helsingr's diseases blood of cancer which killed him as well, they both died together... as lovers, in the infernal flames of the sun.

After my first awakening as a pureblooded vampire, I started to vamp out even in reality. Which is nobody in favor with. Not even with the workers around here during the renovation...

After I went to get my vaccine as it is said on the News "Person with Comorbidity" will get vaccinated as top priority list I thought they made it clear, tantrums after tantrums every day at home towards my father never lets me get the vaccines just so I can finally go run wild free outside. But here, he gave me a chance, we went to JBL Hospital which is the main hospital of Pampanga where they keep all of the vaccines here in this very province, I asked to get vaccinated since I proved to them, I have comorbidity of several mental illnesses and a physical disability since birth, and of course gastritis and hypertension or high blood pressure which gets worse during frequent anxiety attacks. But here, they said "SENIOR CITIZENS with comorbidity only" finally they made it clear, that's why I didn't get a vaccine, went through a psychotic episode during the day and started to find my humanity and sanity as fast as I could through the internet by self-therapy as soon as I can before I start to spiral down into deeper madness to the point of catatonia. And here, I don't have a mental illness at all, it's just escapism turned into delusional avoidance from reality as a self-coping mechanism. It all connects... I went up to the sunlight, removing my shades and looking up at the sun. I may be a real-life vampire but... My delusions got all over me... I looked it up and spoke.

"She's so beautiful..." and here, I was defeated by mythmakers and folklore's illusions they brought to me from centuries away from today this 28th of March 2021, I am ashamed and felt the worst but yet the best reality check of all time. It was just my escapism...