Book I - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 – The Night is Young, Fresh, Vibrant, like Blood...

I stayed up all night and Raptor was asleep as the Yuki-onna was trying to prevent me from giving myself negative thoughts. She wanted blood so I had her give one of my peasant workers, which is my cousin, Cristian, the contractor working in the renovation inside the Olimpo Residence, yes that is my surname, to feed on him. But be careful of his Sakristan blood but I also mentioned many not to fret about it since Japanese people don't believe in Catholicism nor any type of religious Gods exists. So, she went to haunt him in his dreams whilst I was hungry for human blood because I only drank Dhampir blood which is not enough for me. I couldn't hurt at all. My human body is still in the state of a human. I need fresh human blood in order to finish the awakening since it started in mid-October of 2020. I was too anxious to feed on non-consensual people as a hunt. Although I am a predator of the human mind, I am not a predator to eating actual physical humans. I just feed on their sanity and extract those energies and convert it into the blood which tastes like actual blood once I absorb it into my mouth using my presence's tendrils, psi-nets, and vortexes. Which no one can see except other vampires, is what psi-vamps have as a power, but sanguinarian vampires feed only on blood and do not know how to use the mind manipulation of draining one's energy by just mere talking in a simple conversation. I am a psionic sanguinarian vampire, at least what I used to think. But actually, I am a vampire in the Dracul clan. Count Vlad III Tepes is very much alive and more than alive at Corvin and the bats from Romania went all the way here to give me his message. And I said my replies to the bats to go to him that I might be too delayed for a task he has in mind for me. I am his most unique and most powerful Dracul, more powerful than he is even. That is why he gave me the title of Prince of all Vampires, and Prince of Darkness, gave me his throne, his ring of the order of the Dracul, and of course all of his beloved belongings that are dearest to the Dracul clan. He is the last of his kind except I was there for him whenever he's lonely with another lost bride. My favorite thing we both have in common is in search of an eternal bride through the oceans of time, yet we fail each time we finally get to find our destined true love. It happens to me quite likely on the Discord platform of CHAT FOR GAMERS on social media. But now, I can go outside whenever I wish since my house arrest has been lifted by my own demands using FINAL DELIRATION, which has gotten my father catatonically insane for a few months straight he had to take heavier pills than I do, but now he's fine after I took enough sanity from the workers and sent those energies to him to bring back his old self. After a long sleep in the daytime, I woke up at sundown. 5:31 PM.

I ate food and told my father I am staying at my new girlfriend's apartment as a half-lie. My girlfriend is actually a man in the disguise of a woman. Actually, in the slurring term, it's a "trap". Basically, a woman with the genitals of a man. Which I find quite kinky if you ask me.

But I swing all ways, not just both. I love women more than men if you're going to ask me which sexuality I am into the most. I used to be a beta femboy when I was an e-boy, then I turned into an Alpha male after months of having multiple women one by each server, then an OMEGA male saying I want to pound even straight dominant males as sadistic as I can be.

In all things said it is not aside. I continue my nightly walk in the nocturne. I contacted Raptor which is in the guise of Trancy right now, to ask "her" to give me a human to feed on, someone he can hypnotize and just give it to me for free. She simply said "My pleasure Master."

And then she did.

Whilst I was on the way there some dragon and demon tattooed men surrounded me. As for my physical feats of mortality, it still has the speed of the vampire, but not the strength. I have the speed, agility, wits, charisma, and intelligence of the vampire. But however, my endurance, power, and strength are extremely low. But I was good at martial arts and have extremely high pain tolerance. There is a silver lining for me between pain and pleasure. The more painful, the more of a homicidal maniac I am. This could be my first chance to feed. As the Japanese Gokudo entitled me like the legendary "Mad dog of Shindie" I had that mad dog strength to go all wild with extremely fast reflexes. The more painful the fists and knives and bullets at me, the faster I am, the crazier, and the more fun the slaughterhouse is.