Book II - Chapter 1

Stella Dei II: Fall from Grace

Klei Nightwriter

Part I: Freed from The Gilded Cage

Chapter 1 - Letting the Dog Out

Thanks to these nightmares they finally stopped after my mental breakdown started and ended me up snapping into a severe psychotic-manic episode. I was so scared, terrified, and mortified at the same time to the point I just snapped and the mad dog just ripped the cage bars open and there it was, I had crazy looks on my eyes. My psychic disciplines, intuition, creativity, intelligence, and mentality went too high on too much power that my adrenaline and dopamine started overdriving on energy surge. I thought I was Mad until I let out the mad dog from the gilded cage inside of me and I just started going trice wilder than I was back then 4 years ago trying to tame my beast. It was tamed entirely when I slowly got back up on my feet, then my mother over on video call started abusing me mentally and emotionally. The next thing that happened I thought I needed my mommy and wanted to be held like a child; everyone had this event before becoming mature. And this was it, I went mature only behind the facade I wear of madness. My mask I wore all the time all of my 11 years in society, even from my father, was broken entirely and fell down onto the ground into dust and was blown away by the wind. Then here was my true face, it appeared before my cousin, Cristian, my voice is not me anymore, my voice does not sound like my normal voice but somehow a voice that I was familiar with in my childhood traumas. Out of the random I literally hypnotize my cousin in front of every one of the workers and my dad they were shocked that I used it just to get a lot of money from him, all of his salaries for the day, he just gave it away to me and he has nothing to eat for the next few days. And what did I do with this money? I hypnotized my father to let me outside of the house finally, the cycle of pseudo-dream-reality insanity is finally broken, the curse is lifted! And I went all over Guagua overdosing on caffeine, cigarettes, and everything I longed for!

In each chapter, I always go to Guagua whenever I get the chance. Out of all places, with all that money, why Guagua? I could have at least gone to London since I have the power of flight, teleportation, speed, and everything a vampire has as a power. Hell, I even have the power to stop the time of the entire universe. Out of all places, why is it always Guagua town? When I mentioned before that I've longed and yearned to go to the Cities of Manila. When I went outside for the first time after 4 years, I had self-realization. The main reason why I wanted to go outside so badly just to go to Guagua when I can just use all of the money just maybe even go to a resort in Boracay, or the beaches of Subic? It is because subconsciously, Guagua has all of the human memories that make me feel nostalgic that make me retain my sanity and humanity. I had the self-realization that when I was human, I always go to Guagua because it's the only place I know I can easily go to and have the money to access and stroll around. With a lot of friends, old classmates, and of course my group of best friends, John, Ivan, Ian, and myself. My human memories have the nostalgic experiences inside of my emotional state to the point I remember what it feels like to be human again and by those experiences, I gain a bit of my own humanity and sanity so I can tame this mad dog beast inside of me which is now too exposed to the outside world. Thanks to my mother's neglective abusive words I felt lost, alone, and felt like a lone wolf without a pack or a family, just by myself alone in this dark cruel world of monsters who guise themselves in the skins of humans. Meaning, humans who do not have their compassion, whilst I am a monster that has his beast, or the mad dog, exposed, I still have my human compassion and self-awareness no matter how mad I get. Today I had 600mg of caffeine within one cup. It was just an iced Americano. But it has gotten me shaking from into the bone to externally all over my flesh and skin. Everyone taught me I had a feverish cold but I excused myself to them telling them that I have a rare condition that in the heat I shake. They asked me what it was, so I sent out an astral project whilst I was conscious at the same time to go all over the world within a millisecond to research every study of the science of human biological disorders called the Rigors. I had to go to Oxford research files about human temperature heat, due to too much heat people become feverish and start shaking relentlessly which is an early sign of a fever thanks to too much heat exposure and the sun during my astral projection. And once my soul came back to my body, I told him the explanation, they said it might be a heatstroke. I told them it's fine, I have a weak back which is quite true anyway, it's a common disability during birth for most children to have a weak back and get sick during the heat and also mentioned that global warming is at its very worst today since it's the start of Summer this March of this tropical country in Southeast Asia anyway and they had a concerned look they knew who I was when they saw my eyes behind my sunglasses, it was none other than but the son of the most notorious gangster in Guagua which was my father changed since my mother has given birth to me that made him quit drugs, alcohol, women, and smoking. His nightlife became a normal quiet life since I was born but growing up psychotic like this made him saddened but he has gotten used to it now he accepts the way I am which is why I am closest to him even if he can be quite abusive and neglecting, the reason for that because he didn't want to show he is actually weak inside and show that he is strong so I will be strong too if the parent is as weak as the child, the child has no one to look out for and be a role model so in that case, they will be hopeless. Thanks to my insanity going too far most of the time he had to teach me lessons but without hitting me of course but verbal abuse such as calling me with cursing languages. The man himself who knew me as KLEI the son of Rey Olimpo whom to be the ex-patriarch of the mob in Guagua town which he used to be his member, well, everyone in Guagua and Betis knows him everywhere he goes around here, and they know me, whenever my father is away, he had spies all over Guagua, San Fernando, Angeles, Mexico City, Betis, Bacolor, Lubao, and pretty much everywhere I go around Pampanga, he has many connections of his former gang but they still respect them as the boss. As he always mentions "I'm a big boss Klei!" and he is grinning at his cheeks at how proud he was, one of the main reasons why I joined Gokudo. The man wanted to call my father now thanks to my shivering feverish-looking shaking. I whispered to him.