Book I - Chapter 12

Chapter 12 – The Count

It was my blood father, finally got to see him on the dayside. Count Vlad III Tepes himself, still young and alive. I asked him what he needed for my assistance. Does he want me to come back to Corvin Castle and work there again? As I would let the vice take over this foundation for now? That I will play a part of his aristocrats to take heat actions for the Count again? As far as he's concerned, he just wanted to see how I was doing so far after 3 years of not reuniting. It has been a few years but felt like an eternity thanks to these heavy works. He told me that science can be unlimited beyond the comprehension of humans, but science cannot overpower the comprehension of vampires. He advised me that and suggested taking down the foundation for it will do no good in the future. I took his word for action and shut it down. Many people lost their jobs thanks to his advice, but his words are beyond human comprehension to understand but I do understand what he meant. There is no science to the supernatural, I learned that now. In fact, I learned that many times in his movies and novels by Bram Stoker. No wonder why... vampires do not exist in the biography of science. There is no SCIENCE in the SUPERNATURAL. That is why they still have no proof of God's existence either. That is why no one believes in vampires that they do exist. I do not even understand my own nature more than I used to. In fact, there is still too much to learn about being a true vampire. I thought I already knew everything and did all of the research from both the occult and science. I was... a fool. So, I stopped that now.

I gave the seamen of the ships that are ready to sail to Romania one last time before they lose the job they love. One last time. I gave them my last order to the seamen of the ship's crew to travel by sea to Romania from London. They did so and paid them their last salary but I tripled it since it's going to be hard to find a job nowadays especially after losing it recently.

And they can't just tell they have long years of experience of a foundation that is well hidden from society. I trust my colleagues that they will keep this foundation a secret even after it gets shut down, they gave me their word. So, I trusted them. And us seamen, the Count, and I traveled...

...

...

...

At Corvin Castle, I stayed there for a month. With the money, I gained from the foundation. The Catholic Church pays me to do their dirty work to hunt down vampires that go rogue. Especially the Nosferatu types. To keep both the vampire society and the human society safe from each other. And here I am learning new Vampyre magicks I have never done before. They are what they seem to be in the movies, but in fact, it is beyond the references we see in movies or even the human mythmakers tell in folklore history about vampires and their capabilities, they are... more than anything you could imagine. Their power, their strength, the speed, the intelligence, the insight, the illusions, everything! It has gotten me more obsessed than years ago. I went mad over this power and it's a good thing I still have my humanity to not lose control of them. Then, I flew back to the Philippines to stay over at my old home. There's a new pandemic...