Book II - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 – Preys Turn into Predators

I woke up after a year of comatose. Cousin Cristian went to the mental asylum of the criminally insane in Makati City. Whilst I grabbed the blood bag above me on the bed and sunk my fangs into it and fed and threw it outside the window. It was daytime at the time. I realized what happened and knew where I was. So, I went to call the nurse from the bed and she came inside. She was surprised I was awake. They did a heart transplant because it was entirely staked but kept me alive. I did a brain wipe so she couldn't notice that the blood bag was missing.

The house already was finished up to 3 floors. And I was discharged to go home. My mother was there and she hugged me tightly. She asked me if I was okay, I asked her if SHE was okay. She said better than ever after seeing that I am back healthy. I looked at the mirror in my room dressing up in my new clothes and saw the stitched-up scar on my chest onto my heart. It was huge. Cristian is sure an idiot. I went to sleep for bed rest after being discharged from the hospital and by night I was about to go outside. My mother was worried again. She told me going outside at night is dangerous. I told her I'm not a child anymore and my father tried to defend me because he knows me more than anyone but my mother refused, she started going war freak and controlling she wanted me to stay and never go outside even. Thanks to what she said, I was stuck under house arrest again which isn't even my fault. I was nearly killed and it's my fault why I was the one being under house arrest again just to keep me safe. I told my mother she can go to jail to take away my "human" rights. If she continues to do this, I will have to call the cops on her. She started yelling at me but she thought I could be scared. So, I told her a fuck you for keeping me here for a long time and wanted to go outside for all these years and I was in the hospital for over a year for Lucifer's sake! Why is she overprotecting yet abusive at this point? She's going too far. Just because she's worried doesn't mean she can just take away my freedom and be held here against my will for the rest of my life. I have a life too; I can do many things. I told her if my life has no more points thanks to her, why should I be alive?! So, I grabbed the knife and aimed it at my heart.

She was shouting at me not to do it. My father stopped me and told my mother this is all her fault, both of their faults for being terrible parents always holding me here against my will just because I'm mentally ill. This isn't an excuse! It's taking away one's human rights! It's illegal!

She had a mental breakdown and her blood pressure was rising so I left and let her die for all I care. It's not even my fault if she dies at this point it's hers.

I woke up from that nightmare... it never happened, none of those did...

It's the 3rd of March again in twenty-twenty-fuckin'-one!

The same intro happened and I'm not even going to summarize it anymore.

There, I got vaccinated, the same thing happens in Guagua as well. The people passing by and the events keep happening each time I wake up with this same déjà vu it's driving me mad!

I traveled to Remedios. I dropped by the city and went to the 7-11 store and bought my own Monster Drink and a pack of cigarettes, red branded. I strolled around town all day just to find nothing but the boredom of walking with no directions. WAIT...! THAT'S IT! I AM CURSED TO WALK THE EARTH WITH NO DIRECTION! JUST LIKE CAIN! THE CURSE OF THE VAMPIRE!